Aussie busted for have a Cyber den

KennyF

i think half the people on this forum would be happy to work as a sex slave .

sorry i mean paid sex slave

I've always enjoyed it, and the hours are good.

KonGC

• Like 2
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thelandofku-an

• udonthani

• Headshot

• alexccms

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of guys here have jumped to some hasty conclusions. First of all, I'm not seeing a lot of real evidence here. I see where Drew recently fired three employees for theft. I see where at le

He likes living with a large number of people, and apparently anal sex.   How do you figure he's lonely right now....in jail?

Multiple young girls in/out of his apartment, multiple ID's, guns, and he has been in the Philippines for several years on a Tourist visa, running some sort of business?      I don't think there's any

fred42

everyone should stop abusing "their" women

No.

Only "foreigners" are being actively apprehended apparently .

Should still be perfectly OK for Filipino`s.

Unless they go way over the top of course..

Philippines farmer beheads, then rapes 13-year-old girl

Suspect liked to watch horror and p*ornographic movies

Published Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A 13-year-old girl was first beheaded and then raped by a farmer who loved watching horror and p*ornographic films, in the southern Philippine province of Zamboanga del Sur.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/philippines/philippines-farmer-beheads-then-rapes-13-year-old-girl-2013-04-16-1.502889

Edited by fred42
A_Simple_Man

When the Australian gets released and has access to a computer I hope he comes back and tells us what happened.  By the comments here I am guessing that many do not know that Drew is a member.  (Or he was -  can't recall his user name.)

• Like 3
smokey

When the Australian gets released and has access to a computer I hope he comes back and tells us what happened.  By the comments here I am guessing that many do not know that Drew is a member.  (Or he was -  can't recall his user name.)

i thought so too my nephew said his friend drew knew me on line in living in cebu  i think he said drew got him a deal on a hotel stay ?

alexccms

drunk policemen salivate over them for ladies drinks

I think the policemen expect to be able to be allowed to salivate for free.  They aren't buying lady drinks.

The hypocrisy of the Filipino is boundless.  They pretend to be kind, and patient, and loving... but the fact that they don't want foreigners messing with their women is just racist.  It's not as if they respect their own women.  If girls don't go to college then they're pregnant by the time they're 16.  Who's abusing their women?  Well... it's ok if he's brown and poor.

The guy that beheaded then raped the 13 year old... I'm not sure it was his fault:

"Gadingan said the suspect had admitted to him that it was his heavy watching of p*orn and horror movies that prompted him to kill and rape the victim."

It was the p*orn and horror movies' fault.  Poor guy was just a victim or foreign influences.

Edited by alexccms
  • Like 1
shadow

I think the policemen expect to be able to be allowed to salivate for free.  They aren't buying lady drinks.

The hypocrisy of the Filipino is boundless.  They pretend to be kind, and patient, and loving... but the fact that they don't want foreigners messing with their women is just racist.  It's not as if they respect their own women.  If girls don't go to college then they're pregnant by the time they're 16.  Who's abusing their women?  Well... it's ok if he's brown and poor.

The guy that beheaded then raped the 13 year old... I'm not sure it was his fault:

"Gadingan said the suspect had admitted to him that it was his heavy watching of p*orn and horror movies that prompted him to kill and rape the victim."

It was the p*orn and horror movies' fault.  Poor guy was just a victim or foreign influences.

Yes, definitely a foreigners fault for producing those p*orn and horror movies!

smokey

i will go out on a limb and say isnt it safer for the girls to have cam sex then real sex ?  Its a simple fact of life that sex will never go away and if the girl wants to show and the guy wants to pay and no one  doing it in sight of children who cares..

• Like 4
fred42

i will go out on a limb and say isnt it safer for the girls to have cam sex then real sex ?  Its a simple fact of life that sex will never go away and if the girl wants to show and the guy wants to pay and no one  doing it in sight of children who cares..

Agreed...Far safer than a KTV bar and no STD`s ,harsh physical treatment either.. 

I cant understand why a website hasnt been hosted where these girls can log on and work directly from there home with no middle man involved..Direct payment from the Perve to them.

All they need is a credit card right? Or perhaps there is more to it than that?

Edited by fred42
  • Like 1
quit_yume

i know a guy that was busted for running a cyber sex site there in phils..  plenty of underage girls and his name was even mentioned in usa news sites... it was just a few years ago and everybody made a big deal about it saying he was toast..    but he was out very quickly coz he knew who to pay and how much..  he's still there in phils now roaming around enjoying himself with young ladies as we speak as though nothing ever happened.  i wouldnt be surprised if he set up another operation and is just smarter about it now.   i cant remember how he got caught the first time.  i actually knew a couple of the girls that had worked for him and their families knew all about it and didnt say a word coz they brought home good money to their families

Edited by quit_yume
BlueFin

He said he decided to fire his three staffers last week, adding that they fabricated accusations against him.

The three staffers sought the assistance of the NBI 7.

Sounds like all was well until he had to fire some of them out.

Based on recent events in Subic, Angeles and Manila he's lucky he didn't get a bullet or three in the head in broad daylight.

Edited by BlueFin
Paul

I hope he likes Bicutan.

What lesson did her learn? Don't piss off employees when you are committing illegal activities in a foreign country.

• Like 3
Alan S

Cyber sex dens are illegal.

That it may well be the young ladies choice to work there and probably far safer than a brothel or on the streets, doesnt make it legal.

Now, he is in jail, and several women have lost their jobs.

THAT is the result.

smokey

i know a guy that was busted for running a cyber sex site there in phils..  plenty of underage girls and his name was even mentioned in usa news sites... it was just a few years ago and everybody made a big deal about it saying he was toast..    but he was out very quickly coz he knew who to pay and how much..  he's still there in phils now roaming around enjoying himself with young ladies as we speak as though nothing ever happened.  i wouldnt be surprised if he set up another operation and is just smarter about it now.   i cant remember how he got caught the first time.  i actually knew a couple of the girls that had worked for him and their families knew all about it and didnt say a word coz they brought home good money to their families

do you mean in mandue the place was closed and raided on monday and open on wed... foreigner owned but married to a women who is related to a mayor ?

I hope he likes Bicutan.

What lesson did her learn? Don't piss off employees when you are committing illegal activities in a foreign country.

most of these bust are someone opens and does well soon everyone wants in but not enough business so its anonymous phone call time 

Headshot

I think a lot of guys here have jumped to some hasty conclusions. First of all, I'm not seeing a lot of real evidence here. I see where Drew recently fired three employees for theft. I see where at least one of those ex-employees told police that he is running a cybersex den. I see that he says he was runnng a book keeping business with  encoders working in the apartments he rented for that purpose. I see where the sister of one of the employees who was "rescued" said that Drew sent her sister to school to become an encoder and that she is now encoding at the business. I see that the NBI "suspects" that three of the employees are minors (not that they are...but they suspect they are). I see that the NBI has confiscated a whole bunch of computers, but that no mention was made that they found any illegal material on those computers (gee, you would think that would be the first thing they would check).

From what is in this article, I don't see anything but innuendos and accusations. Is there a lesson here? You're damn right there is. Do NOT start ANY kind of business here in the Philippines, but especially not any business that uses computers and hires women. If you still think it's OK to have a business here, then make sure you never have a conflict with any employee (or customer or supplier or competitor or official or...you get the idea). I know there are many foreigners who run business process centers here in the Philippines who could just as easily have been accused of this. They have lots of computers, they hire mostly women and the have people working around the clock.

Now, maybe Drew was doing what they have accused him of, but there is certainly nothing in this article to substantiate that. You don't have to be in the Philippines for very long to know that the justice system often jumps to conclusions and then try to prove them. However, whether they prove anything or not, they have just destroyed his business and possibly his life.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 9