Hello again...

If at first you do not succgeede, try and try again.  I posted a hello and a posting to Health & Fitness several days ago, and I don't see either.  Making erros online is nothing new so here I am again, doing a repeat of a good intention.

cebu(at)livingingincebu(dot)com in its proper format did not work either.  Again, I will allow for any error on my part and of course glitches.

My interest is saving the lives of young children and reducing the length of time they endure suffering once contracting dengue fever.  This is foremost to me, sharing up to date information-- the fact that recent scientific endorsement have been made to several natural alternatives.

I am hoping this will post.   Thanks to all....  This would have been my third postings if the others are somewhere on this site.

Jim Sibbick

Welcome.

As a new poster, all your posts are subject to approval by a moderator before being posted.

If your missing post had links or contact details for you, such as email address or phone number, it would have been deleted.

• Like 1
Half Baked

Welcome to the forum. I commend your endeavors.

Skywalker

This shows as your third posting, but as has been pointed out, your previous posts may have been moderated. Useful to read the rules!

• Like 1
shadow

If at first you do not succgeede, try and try again.  I posted a hello and a posting to Health & Fitness several days ago, and I don't see either.  Making erros online is nothing new so here I am again, doing a repeat of a good intention.

cebu(at)livingingincebu(dot)com in its proper format did not work either.  Again, I will allow for any error on my part and of course glitches.

My interest is saving the lives of young children and reducing the length of time they endure suffering once contracting dengue fever.  This is foremost to me, sharing up to date information-- the fact that recent scientific endorsement have been made to several natural alternatives.

I am hoping this will post.   Thanks to all....  This would have been my third postings if the others are somewhere on this site.

If you did indeed send an email to cebu at livingingincebu dot com, it would have bounced. Too many "ing"s.

• Like 1
Paul

Please do not add links to your posts, as a new member.

Your last reply, also was sent by email. It was not posted to this site. Please do not reply to notifications by email. Click the link in the email notification, which will take you to the thread in question, to which you are subscribed.

Welcome to the  forums.

• Like 1

I am pleased all things work together for good, if we can remain stout of heart and in good faith-- so here I am.

Thanks for all the supportive and instructive comments.  Reading rules and understanding rules sometimes takes being in violation of a rule before it begins to make sense.  So we are past this introduction experience, and I will certainly give a second reading to rules.  I don't grasp this as quickly as others but it is good when one can resort back to that which is written.

I will now move on to getting my next two approved posts.... thanks again to all.  I did make a few errors but that is the 'glitch' of being human ;)

Knowdafish

Welcome from another "newbie" here.