HSBC Ayala, 40k still ok to withdrawl in one hit?

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if you can still take out 40k in one hit with your foreign mastercard and visa card at the HSBC ATM near Ayala?

are there other ATM's that will do 40k in one hit? ($1000)

dutchben

Before i always can withdraw 30.000 €500 bij hsbc but i think there change the rules.

Now only 18.000 depend on the rate i think.

I withdraw euro's now and change by the moneychanger in ayala by rustans.

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if you can still take out 40k in one hit with your foreign mastercard and visa card at the HSBC ATM near Ayala?

are there other ATM's that will do 40k in one hit? ($1000)

yes!

Testet 2day!

so its still 40,000p HTM?

yes!

Testet 2day!

Nangulo

Yes

A_Simple_Man

That would, of course, depend on your individual limit set by your bank.  My limit is only $500 per day so there is no way I could do 40,000 pesos.  YMMV

• Like 1
miles-high

While in Hong Kong, I enquired about opening an account with Hong Kong HSBC. I was told there is no limit of cash you could bring into Hong Kong to deposit into my HSBC account. Can I use their ATM in NCR or Cebu without fee?

RogerDuMond

While in Hong Kong, I enquired about opening an account with Hong Kong HSBC. I was told there is no limit of cash you could bring into Hong Kong to deposit into my HSBC account. Can I use their ATM in NCR or Cebu without fee?

yes and also many other banks atms with a HSBC debit Mastercard

Yes, per withdrawal, I used the card 3 times, 120k...

Thelandofku-an

I have a UK HSBC account, I have not used it for many years but pretty sure I was charged a currency conversion fee from my UK Pounds account into Pesos at the ATM?

Likewise, since the HSBC here was not electronically linked to HSBC UK I could not transfer between accounts easily and used BDO as the receiving bank for e-transfers without problems!

musicman666

Yes, per withdrawal, I used the card 3 times, 120k...

Damn ...it only gives me 80k?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

great new guys. I usually have a FOREX card here with me that I got from forex in australia. Its pretty handy as you can deposit up to 100,000p into it electronically then use it to withdrawl at any BDO ATM. Unfortunately i left the card at home! I'll get another card as a backup next time i return to oz and leave it with the mrs. the rates pretty good and they only charge for the one transfer fee of the $15 per 100,000p I think.

my banks limit is $1000 per day, so ill need to stay in cebu overnight If I want to get extra out.

can anyone tell me if HSBC do  Mastercard as well as Visa?

Edited by hypoman
Scottiev

many banks will allow you to set the daily withdrawl limits yourself. It just takes a phone call or visit to your bank. I set mine at $600 before i leave..lets me draw 20,000 p at a time with only one fee and some room for exchange rates.... i have a travel account thats isolated from my other accounts..keep very little in it , just do an online transfer right before i go to the atm . Alot more cautious after getting my pocket picked there last year

Paul

Mastercard as well as Visa?

Based on their Philippines website, I would say, probably, yes.

Click Here

RogerDuMond

can anyone tell me if HSBC do Mastercard as well as Visa?

HSBCs US debit card is a Mastercard.