new in Siargao

JamesMusslewhite

been living in Surigao City for 5 years now. I love it here. Surigao City is the wettest city in the Philippines 222 annual rain days and 144" a year make Surigao a rain-blessed landscape. Since I first moved here in 2008, I have observed a nice little city with steady state of growth and constant improvement of their infrastructure which makes this city a place of opportunity for those wishing to start small businesses. Good schools and "Child Friendly status makes Surigao a great place to raise a family.

Keith,

You looking for a bona-fide chiropractor or hilot?  We know a few good hilot ladies that are reasonable.

the wife needs a real Chiro for a nagging shoulder but if we cannot find then a hilot on Siargao would be next best. Thank good suggestion

So you are come to Siargao Island, where will you be staying?  I live in GenLuna.  Have been here for six months a lot of expats here from all over the world.  Hope you love it as much as I do.  Will you be living here or just visiting? We will be living Dapa-Union rd half way to Union. House was built several yrs. Ago but needs a lot of interior finishing. Papa Ray any regular expat local hangout as well as any ideas on best internet provider from dapa thanks

By the way there is a dentist office just down from the Tavern across from TT store did a good job for my wife.  Husband wife run the place

Headshot

the wife needs a real Chiro for a nagging shoulder but if we cannot find then a hilot on Siargao would be next best. Thank good suggestion

Probably the closest REAL chiropractor you will find has an office in the B2 level at Ayala Mall in Cebu City.

been living in Surigao City f hope tor 5 years now. I love it here. Surigao City is the wettest city in the Philippines 222 annual rain days and 144" a year make Surigao a rain-blessed landscape. Since I first moved here in 2008, I have observed a nice little city with steady state of growth and constant improvement of their infrastructure which makes this city a place of opportunity for those wishing to start small businesses. Good schools and "Child Friendly status makes Surigao a great place to raise a family.

the rain I am sure keeps the air clean. I am looking to harvest rainwater in siargao for non drinking water we are 2k from city water. I hope to run into expats on my many trips for finish materials in Surigao City.
  • 3 weeks later...
supra59
thanks Mark had the date wrong will be flying in from butuan on may 2nd in Surigao City on May 2 at Noon til May 3 at noon when we take the roro to Dapa. We could meet at Tavern or Cantina as we are staying at Hotel Tavern on the night of the 2nd[lost phone number during move but still on for Thursday night/quote]
BossHog

We could meet at Tavern or Cantina

Do you mean Bob's Cantina by the bank?

He was killed about six years ago.

davehud

Do you mean Bob's Cantina by the bank?

He was killed about six years ago.

I heard Bob's widow moved the bar to a new location by the port?