Jump to content

Tagbilaran Immigration office for 59 day extension

Recommended Posts


I’m moving to Bohol on May 1st, my 59 day visa expires May 19th. Would I be better off extending it before I move to Bohol at the Mandaue office here in Cebu or would it be better to do in in Tagbilaran.

I guess my question is does the Tagbilaran office provide the same services and do everything the Cebu office does?

Also when my first year here is up on July 20 do I need to fly out and return to start over or will they just keep extending it for up to 1.5 years?



Link to post
Share on other sites

No the Tagbilaran Office doesn't do what Cebu can do, for example you cannot apply for a 13a Visa via the Tagbilaran Office.  Here is a link  - you can call them and make sure what they can and can't do




You might want to ask about how long you can stay, I thought it was a few months over a year - but I may be wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can get extensions up to 16 months without problems. After that, you need special permission from Manila to extend further, so 16 months is the realistic limit before you need to take a flight out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..


I Understand...