Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

The possibility of a missile launch by North Korea is very high

Monsoon

<yawn>

• Like 1

Headshot

In this particular situation, I do not advocate a preemptive strike! I will even go one step further,,,,,,,,even if Kim managed to nuke one of our cities, I would not advocate a nuclear response, but a massive, conventional one.

Sorry Mike...but that is absolutely crazy. You would follow up mass American casualties with even MORE American casualties? What would be your purpose in doing that? It would be be a recipe for disaster. I absolutely disagree with you.

BTW, I agree no preemptive strike.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

Irenicus

Doesn't this guy watch the news? Doesn't he know that we all have guns and aren't afraid to use them?

Crazy!

USMC-Retired

Back anyone or anything into a corner and continue to threaten them they will lash out.  North Korea has a fan.  Iran.  

Mr. Mike

Sorry Mike...but that is absolutely crazy. You would follow up mass American casualties with even MORE American casualties? What would be your purpose in doing that? It would be be a recipe for disaster. I absolutely disagree with you.

BTW, I agree no preemptive strike.

If I understand you correctly,,,,,,,A single nuclear strike upon this country, would not incline me to respond with a similar strike,,,,,,,,,,I would wait.......patience is a virtue!

Edited by Mr. Mike

POTATOMAN

BUT what will happen to gangam style???

Headshot

If I understand you correctly,,,,,,,A single nuclear strike upon this country, would not incline me to respond with a similar strike,,,,,,,,,,I would wait.......patience is a virtue!

Sorry...but patience under those circumstances would be unforgiveable by the American people. Naw...if this bozo even launches a missile in the direction of another country, he will spend the rest of his like looking through x-ray glasses. Of course, the rest of his life will be measured in micro-seconds. I would not advocate a single-strike response (similar strike as you say). I would clean the slate in North Korea. Turn the whole place into an uninhabitable wasteland. Truthfully, if he decides to launch a missile on Monday, I hope it flies toward Beijing. That way the Chinese will be the ones blowing his ass out of the water.

• Like 2

the.lone.gunman

Sorry...but patience under those circumstances would be unforgiveable by the American people. Naw...if this bozo even launches a missile in the direction of another country, he will spend the rest of his like looking through x-ray glasses. Of course, the rest of his life will be measured in micro-seconds. I would not advocate a single-strike response (similar strike as you say). I would clean the slate in North Korea. Turn the whole place into an uninhabitable wasteland. Truthfully, if he decides to launch a missile on Monday, I hope it flies toward Beijing. That way the Chinese will be the ones blowing his ass out of the water.

Imagine what could happen if he sold the nuclear technology to Iran and it got into the hands of Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda  or any of the other Islamic radicals.............

KennyF

post-4822-0-13406800-1365840458_thumb.jpg

KonGC

• Like 3

musicman666

North Korea is surrounded by allies so you can't hit them with nuclear without effecting the surrounding nations...... And they know it.!

• Like 5

Headshot

North Korea is surrounded by allies so you can't hit them with nuclear without effecting the surrounding nations...... And they know it.!

If they launch a nuclear-armed missile toward the US, NONE of those allies would even blink an eye if we retaliated.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Mr. Mike

I'm not against proper retaliation but only a conventional one,,,,,,,,,,,at least for starters. If we littered NK with multiple nuke strikes I believe the world would condemn us for " over doing" it.  How would we control the fallout, and it's effect (previously mentioned)upon surrounding nations. There are plenty of non nuclear options we can employ to get the job done.

It doesn't hurt to show restraint even if they do draw first blood.

• Like 3

smokey

If they launch a nuclear-armed missile toward the US, NONE of those allies would even blink an eye if we retaliated.

the problem is the american tax payer does not have the trillion dollars it will take to fix north korea after its bombed ,,, new factory's  hospitals, schools,, roads .. etc plus we would have to build a new military base like we did in germany,, south korea,, japan etc 

• Like 1

the.lone.gunman

the problem is the american tax payer does not have the trillion dollars it will take to fix north korea after its bombed ,,, new factory's  hospitals, schools,, roads .. etc plus we would have to build a new military base like we did in germany,, south korea,, japan etc 

South Korea can pay for all that and Friend China can continue to send food and energy.

• Like 2

lazydays

<yawn>

Enjoy your sleep :lazy: