Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

The possibility of a missile launch by North Korea is very high

broden

maybe he's just trying to distract the world while he hides the ball under a  different cup

KennyF

A few years back there was an interesting movie "The Mouse That Roared".

Maybe he saw it.

KonGC

• Like 1

broden

every time his Dad did this we gave him money and food and got some false promises .. lather rinse repeat .. i assume he's just trying to walk in his footsteps

mpt1947

I was watching the news here in the Philippines, and it was reported that NK would be Test Firing this missile come Monday - I hope that NK is aware that after 4 weeks of threats that if they fire anything in the direction of the US, Guam, Japan and/or South Korea - test or not, that is an indication of first strike and we have license to respond accordingly 

broden

I was watching the news here in the Philippines, and it was reported that NK would be Test Firing this missile come Monday - I hope that NK is aware that after 4 weeks of threats that if they fire anything in the direction of the US, Guam, Japan and/or South Korea - test or not, that is an indication of first strike and we have license to respond accordingly 

oops

streak03

post-4754-0-86335800-1365652666_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Skywalker

Poor little guy.  Look at his family background!  His father a complete nutter, grandfather a megalomaniac  his eldest brother a bayot, is it any wonder he is feeling isolated and afraid.

People should just stop shouting at him, and give him a nice padded cell to himself, and some nice music to drown out the voices, and bright lights to help with his fear of the dark.

Canuck Joe

NK WANTING to attack people is very different from them BEING ABLE to attack.

They're nukes aren't small enough to put on rockets, and their rockets aren't good enough to make it to another country.

If they did launch a rocket they'd have a REALLY good chance of it being shot down, then they'd quickly be subdued and the leadership toppled.  

Who will rebuild NK?  My guess is China.  They'll get more cheap labor out of it... and NK will get... the internet.

I am not really concerned with nukes from NK, but their artillery could still devastate SK. Now you may say...what do I care at least its not on my soil. Well I would ask you to consider how many lives would be lost...don't care about Koreans? Ok, do you know how many US troops are in SK?...still don't care?

Ok how about the trigger for global systemic financial failure...and or all out WW3 as NK's comrades join in.

Have your attention now?

• Like 1

dennis1105

Have your attention now?

NO.......
  • Like 1

USMC-Retired

It is like a kid that discovers if he yells screams and beats his feet on the floor you will give him candy.  The problem is we have been doing that giving in to North Korea the sanctions have been reduced and so forth and so on.  So here they are again.  Stomping and screaming on the floor.  Just like kids if that does not work they will bite and hit because they know it may work.  So we should worry because they are finally not getting their way and what they do next is very unpredictable.   

• Like 2

the.lone.gunman

I am not really concerned with nukes from NK, but their artillery could still devastate SK. Now you may say...what do I care at least its not on my soil. Well I would ask you to consider how many lives would be lost...don't care about Koreans? Ok, do you know how many US troops are in SK?...still don't care?

Ok how about the trigger for global systemic financial failure...and or all out WW3 as NK's comrades join in.

Have your attention now?

N. Korea will be annihilated if they start a war and they know that.

USMC-Retired

They may lose but there will be other losers.  1 Million men and all that military power will cause many deaths.

Sometimes first strike needs to happen.  It will save lives.   

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 2

Canuck Joe

N. Korea will be annihilated if they start a war and they know that.

they have spewed enough threats that the next time the test or launch anything I think they will be stomped on the premise of self defence...but there will be many casualties by their short burst of return fire.

• Like 1

Canuck Joe

NO.......

ok my condescending douchey post deserved that reply....

but reworded I still think it is true.

• Like 2

alexccms

If I was Li'l Kim I'd start a war... then quickly surrender to... anybody.  

That'd get his whole country out of the dark ages pretty quickly.