Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

The possibility of a missile launch by North Korea is very high

A_Simple_Man

Best of luck to anyone flying here via Korea.

"According to intelligence obtained by our side and the U.S., the possibility of a missile launch by North Korea is very high," South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se said at a parliamentary hearing Wednesday, according to the semiofficial South Korean news agency Yonhap.

He said the missile in question is a Musudan, an untested weapon that he said has a range as far as 3,500 kilometers (2,175 miles). That would mean it could reach as far as Guam, a Western Pacific territory that is home to U.S. naval and air bases and where the United States recently said it was placing missile defense systems

And in the New York Times

North Korea Warns It Is on Brink of Nuclear War With South

(Too much to cut and paste)
Edited by A_Simple_Man

HeyMike

Next month my wife and I fly into South Korea on our way to visit the States. I read the airport there is one of the best in the world. Whatever is going to happen I hope happens soon.

broden

wonder how many people have access to the button in NK

Headshot

wonder how many people have access to the button in NK

Well...their "dear leader" has already given the military the okey-dokey to launch the missiles and loose the hounds. I guess they're just waiting for the next blue moon...or for a big sale at Wal-Mart...whichever comes first. .

tom_shor

Next month my wife and I fly into South Korea on our way to visit the States. I read the airport there is one of the best in the world. Whatever is going to happen I hope happens soon.

Unfortunately the take off and landing paths pass very close to North Korea. never know when that Dwarf with the bad haircut will decide to knock one down just to show his manlyness.

Ozepete

Well...their "dear leader" has already given the military the okey-dokey to launch the missiles and loose the hounds. I guess they're just waiting for the next blue moon...or for a big sale at Wal-Mart...whichever comes first. .

Or grand daddy's anniversary next Monday!!!

The little moon faced lunatic may want to set off some bangers to celebrate this auspicious occasion non-event. 

One thing in his favor is that if he does press the big banger button and eventually survives the repercussions, he will have a huge glass car park to play in.   :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:  :goodnight:

alexccms

NK WANTING to attack people is very different from them BEING ABLE to attack.

They're nukes aren't small enough to put on rockets, and their rockets aren't good enough to make it to another country.

If they did launch a rocket they'd have a REALLY good chance of it being shot down, then they'd quickly be subdued and the leadership toppled.  

Who will rebuild NK?  My guess is China.  They'll get more cheap labor out of it... and NK will get... the internet.

• Like 1

panther

well all said and done I have a really bad feeling something is going to kick off very soon and it aint gonna be nice .If they do decide to launch anything at the souths capital its gonna make one big mess thats for sure.The N K ambassador in london has just moved his family out of his london home .they are going to some rather big extremes just to play act ,so I believe something is gonna happen very soon.

Davaoeno

so I believe something is gonna happen very soon.

I am willing to buy houses and cars at half price !!  Better you sell it to me cheap and leave the Phil than stay here and lose everything when the nukes go off 11  

• Like 1

Mr. Mike

Why would NK provide so much warning of its intentions? It makes no sense!

Then again,,,,how is Kim going to "walk this back" if this is all BS.

Headshot

Why would NK provide so much warning of its intentions?

Because they want this to be a "surprise" attack...  :cool:

• Like 1

Mr. Mike

He is one clever little smurf!

Kim_

I think I'll keep out of this thread....

Topper

With every threat he makes, he is just digging himself into a deeper hole. Sooner or later he is either going to have to loose face or carry out his threats. It makes you wonder where he is going with all of this. I'm just surprised that his military leaders aren't telling him to back off. The older ones remember the Korean war and know what can happen. China might not be around this time to back them up. They are already starting to distance themselves from the little puke.

ps:  is puke okay to say here instead of the little shit?  :unknw:

David Kennedy

Kim can announce anything as he backs up couldn't he? The NK people are getting little if any news from the outside it seems, so they wouldn't know the difference..