• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Thelandofku-an

• USMC-Retired

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!   Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the l

Identity transparency isn't a requirement or very wise to do in this day and age either here in the forum or anyplace else on the internet.

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I call out most people who refer to themselves in third person....but I have been here long enough to get you...

Davaoeno owns third person....

don't let it it get to your ego(said ego for the ESL members)

giddy up all

i like to refer to myself in 5th or 6th person .. like someone i don't even know of

• Like 3
Canuck Joe

i like to refer to myself in 5th or 6th person .. like someone i don't even know of

wow...thats mind blowing

• Admin (Retired)
broden

wow...thats mind blowing

it's easy if you have a lot of scar tissue that's numb

• Admin (Retired)
broden

sometimes they even believe it themselves

2f0556x.jpg

• Like 3
ed villas

Absolutely correct, but I think perhaps it would be reasonable to declare country of origin and gender?

tumblr_mjjjt5az4b1r539hzo1_1280.jpg

i is this from old members photos? or a current one who remains nameless?

humm,,, H.tumm? manila? gensan? davao? ilolilo?

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Davaoeno's truism for today :  going to the Philippines means that no matter how old, fat,bald poor or  bad tempered you get- you never have to settle for an old or  fat or hostile or demanding woman

Very true. Yet so many Kanos do settle for ugly, uneducated, ignorant, demanding women.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Very true. Yet so many Kanos do settle for ugly, uneducated, ignorant, demanding women.

and vice versa

• Like 4
JamesMusslewhite

Davaoeno's truism for today :  going to the Philippines means that no matter how old, fat,bald poor or  bad tempered you get- you never have to settle for an old or  fat or hostile or demanding woman

But if your young cute love one tells you she is taking a long shopping spree taking all the members of staff and family but you, and you are to just stay home alone all by your lonesome? Then it still might be prudent to get up and lock all the doors once they all leave, and keep a big hammer by your side at all times.....  :nuke:

• Like 1
Thelandofku-an

Going back to my original posting, I believe there are some Westerners claiming to be Pinays on this forum?  :bomb:

• Like 1
Headshot

Going back to my original posting, I believe there are some Westerners claiming to be Pinays on this forum?  :bomb:

Oh! The HORROR!!!  :killself:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
Thelandofku-an

Oh! The HORROR!!!  :killself:

You' re so bad, hehe!

Actually, your emoticon portrays  James's caution/fears as posted above!

Bill H

nope, dating my brother

Exclusively or is there some wiggle room here?