True Identity

Thelandofku-an

I've noticed a lot of people re-invent themselves on Facebook as well. They'll tell you of how rich and great their life and career is. But the pictures they post tell a different story. Ripped furniture, crappy apt, etc. one guy I know told incredible stories of being a professional pool player and all the beautiful girls he was getting. Most of the photos showed him posing with hooter girls.

Hooter girls? you mean long-noses, yeuk...

• Like 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Thelandofku-an

• USMC-Retired

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!   Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the l

Identity transparency isn't a requirement or very wise to do in this day and age either here in the forum or anyplace else on the internet.

Posted Images

jtmwatchbiz

Perhaps a more constructive idea would be at the very least a token $1 membership through a credit card payment to authenticate the member?

authenticate to whom? the owner and management team here? have you met them? oh yea we'll all be in good hands then...

Thelandofku-an

Oh bugger, there's no hope for my credit card payment then?  :nuke: 

authenticate to whom? the owner and management team here? have you met them? oh yea we'll all be in good hands then...

old biker

i have lived in various parts of  asia on and off for 40 years, i have met them all from bankrupt ex millionires, rambo's still fighting the "nam" war etc, rocket scientists, test pilots the bloody lot even hit men hiding from the law, CIA men, even one deep deep undercover man who had on him 3 diffrent sets of ID's and had Bin Larden in the cross hairs of his sniper scope, i have met them all and i listerned to there bullshit smiling thinking to myself  what a dickhead while nodding my head and making the right grunts and face pullings as the bullshit flows fast and thick from the sprukers mouth, in actul fact i could not give a rats ass what the fools have done and if there wanting to live out there fantasys in a wed of lies then so be it but please buggar off and blow crap into someones else's ear, in asia you can pretend to be whatever your hearts desires, as previously mentioned there loosers and dickheads in there original countrys and come to asia and reinvent themselves, i do not care what or who they are as long as i do not have to talk to them i am happy, the worst foreigners to asia i realy detest are the child molesters, now them types need to be put in stocks and whipped or tied to the stake and bar b qued.

USMC-Retired

Oh wait I can be here.  Instead of a poor Texas boy.

USMC-Retired

As I get older I can really relate to this video.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

in some ways i am like the banana on my counter- as it gets older it gets dark spots on it, gets a lot softer, and starts wrinkling up .  I dont however call that maturing !! :yahoo:

USMC-Retired

in some ways i am like the banana on my counter- as it gets older it gets dark spots on it, gets a lot softer, and starts wrinkling up .  I dont however call that maturing !! :yahoo:

more like rotting.  

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 1
Canuck Joe

yeah but I bet you don't go for that bar BS anymore....

and there is a little blue pill now for the soft part.....big shooter.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Davaoeno's truism for today :  going to the Philippines means that no matter how old, fat,bald poor or  bad tempered you get- you never have to settle for an old or  fat or hostile or demanding woman

• Like 1
smokey

is THAT the banana you give to your chicks 

Canuck Joe

Davaoeno's truism for today :  going to the Philippines means that no matter how old, fat,bald poor or  bad tempered you get- you never have to settle for an old or  fat or hostile or demanding woman

I call out most people who refer to themselves in third person....but I have been here long enough to get you...

Davaoeno owns third person....

don't let it it get to your ego(said ego for the ESL members)

giddy up all

• Like 2