True Identity

Guy60417

I don't lie about anything -- the reality of me is much too awesome to need any lies.

All the rest of you are probably lying though. And that's OK, because I understand your need to do so. (In addition to my other qualities, I am very empathetic).

• Like 2
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Thelandofku-an

• USMC-Retired

• Canuck Joe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!   Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the l

Identity transparency isn't a requirement or very wise to do in this day and age either here in the forum or anyplace else on the internet.

Posted Images

USMC-Retired

I don't lie about anything -- the reality of me is much too awesome to need any lies.

All the rest of you are probably lying though. And that's OK, because I understand your need to do so. (In addition to my other qualities, I am very empathetic).

• Like 1
KennyF

(In addition to my other qualities, I am very empathetic)

Perhaps the "em" is redundant?

KonGC

• Like 1
Guy60417

Perhaps the "em" is redundant?

Jealousy is so unbecoming.

KennyF

Jealousy is so unbecoming.

Yes, but it's cheap.

KonGC

• Like 1

There are 2 kinds of people. Those who think there are 2 kinds of people, and those that don't.

Yes there are two kinds of people.   Those who think and those who don't.   There is a third kind, those who think they don't but we dont think about them much.  I'm not myself. 

Are you, or do you just think?

I need to think on that a little more

• Like 3
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Reminds me of this fella i saw in a bar in Cebu City a few years ago with BLACKWATER (Defence Contractor) emblazoned on the front and back, sat there thinkin wot a target he was. He was either the real thing or he found it in an Ukay Ukay. :cool:

Cheers

Mark

Not everyone that works for Blackwater is or was ever a bad ass. I know a few guys that have worked for them and other defense contractors. And they aren't even in decent physical shape let alone walking killers.

mpt1947

Absolutely correct, but I think perhaps it would be reasonable to declare country of origin and gender so that we can observe the appropriate sensibilities when replying to a post?

If you are posting upstairs then the appropriate sensibilities are to treat all people with the utmost respect - it doesn't matter where they are from, or their gender.

If you want to slam people based on their gender or country of origin we have the Dirty Kitchen and DTD for that

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

inflated image projected by alot of foreigners

f19y6f.jpg

• Like 1
Thelandofku-an

If you are posting upstairs then the appropriate sensibilities are to treat all people with the utmost respect - it doesn't matter where they are from, or their gender.

If you want to slam people based on their gender or country of origin we have the Dirty Kitchen and DTD for that

With respect, if you have studied any of my posts I think you'll find they have all been aimed at helping other people (apart from a little rib-tickling), despite some rude overtures from other members I have not risen to the bait since Davaoeno lambasted me shortly after joining.

"He's excused cos he's half Korean, or is it cos he's half Canuk, dammit I forget"?

Perhaps you have not read the whole thread, it's not about slamming people, it's about your safety from potential impostors using this forum to learn about you or anyone else!

Probably I was too polite and rendered it a little enigmatic?

This came about while exchanging posts with another member whom I had reason to doubt.

Perhaps a more constructive idea would be at the very least a token $1 membership through a credit card payment to authenticate the member?

And I'm not interested in the dirty kitchen, thanks all the same.

Pgon...

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
motorboy

I've noticed a lot of people re-invent themselves on Facebook as well. They'll tell you of how rich and great their life and career is. But the pictures they post tell a different story. Ripped furniture, crappy apt, etc. one guy I know told incredible stories of being a professional pool player and all the beautiful girls he was getting. Most of the photos showed him posing with hooter girls.