True Identity

Paul

I tell ya. Ol' Phil had me fooled. I would have never guessed, in a million years, that he was some sort of secret agent put on my trail by the Philippine government. Yep. He had me fooled.

I guess, for the rest of my life, I will have to keep running from country to country, using a fake passport, in hiding and in fear of being caught by the double secret agent JP of Queensland.

• Like 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Thelandofku-an

• USMC-Retired

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!   Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the l

Identity transparency isn't a requirement or very wise to do in this day and age either here in the forum or anyplace else on the internet.

Posted Images

thebob

There are 2 kinds of people. Those who think there are 2 kinds of people, and those that don't.

• Like 3
smokey

o.k you got me. I represented myself as a succesful guy coming to take a trip to the Phils. Truth is I live in my mom's basement, am chronically unemployed (well never employed), and am only coming there because ma finally saved enough from working 3 jobs to send me. Seems she doesn't want to see me die a virgin.  But when I get there I plan on becoming a succesful person; if only in my own mind.

i thought you were the guy with the brother who choked his own chicken while watching two whales mate
  • Like 1
motorboy

And I could only imagine how nasty they where. He looks damn near homeless half the time, and infrequently showers, so whale is most likey a nice term compared to what these two were. Thank god very few people actually think we are related

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I tell ya. Ol' Phil had me fooled. I would have never guessed, in a million years, that he was some sort of secret agent put on my trail by the Philippine government. Yep. He had me fooled.

I guess, for the rest of my life, I will have to keep running from country to country, using a fake passport, in hiding and in fear of being caught by the double secret agent JP of Queensland.

The map to your house that you posted on the internet must have thrown him off...

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

this is an interesting thread and i agree with skywalker and most others who have noticed the inflated image projected by alot of foreigners during casual encounters. i can't speak of the rest of the SEA region as i don't travel around here much except for business in HK, but here in the philippines it seems alot of foreigners do come here to re-invent themselves into their personal fantasy identity. i have been here going on 10 years and i still feel the same as i did back the first month of my arrival...this place attracts ALOT of strange characters. now don't get me wrong, i know many many cool expats that i call friends, but i think the ratio of genuine vs phony expats is inordinately skewed here in the ph. some of the tall tales are pretty entertaining and perhaps best to share examples downstairs in another thread on the topic!  

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

this is an interesting thread and i agree with skywalker and most others who have noticed the inflated image projected by alot of foreigners during casual encounters. i can't speak of the rest of the SEA region as i don't travel around here much except for business in HK, but here in the philippines it seems alot of foreigners do come here to re-invent themselves into their personal fantasy identity. i have been here going on 10 years and i still feel the same as i did back the first month of my arrival...this place attracts ALOT of strange characters. now don't get me wrong, i know many many cool expats that i call friends, but i think the ratio of genuine vs phony expats is inordinately skewed here in the ph. some of the tall tales are pretty entertaining and perhaps best to share examples downstairs in another thread on the topic!  

I couldn't agree more. I have known a few people who were really involved in some interesting shit, a rule of thumb is they tend not to talk about it to complete strangers. Especially while pissed out of their heads at dive bars in the Philippines.

"My name is Joe. Im in special forces."

Special education maybe...

The real boys working down in Mindanao or whatever tend not to hang out at El Gecko on their days off...

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 1
Spango58

Reminds me of this fella i saw in a bar in Cebu City a few years ago with BLACKWATER (Defence Contractor) emblazoned on the front and back, sat there thinkin wot a target he was. He was either the real thing or he found it in an Ukay Ukay. :cool:

Cheers

Mark

smokey

i did not have to reinvent myself at all i was always gwapo born that way not that i am bragging just self confident
USMC-Retired

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

i did not have to reinvent myself at all i was always gwapo born that way not that i am bragging just self confident

Also he does not own any mirrors.  So it helps.

• Like 1
Chris24

o.k you got me. I represented myself as a succesful guy coming to take a trip to the Phils. Truth is I live in my mom's basement, am chronically unemployed (well never employed), and am only coming there because ma finally saved enough from working 3 jobs to send me. Seems she doesn't want to see me die a virgin.  But when I get there I plan on becoming a succesful person; if only in my own mind.

The beauty is that flying across the international date line lets you do that retroactively - - - by years or even decades.

Canuck Joe

On the internet I openly admit to rocking a scooter....in person not so much.