True Identity

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the like

Surely secret agents deserve women half their age just as much as the rest of us?

• Like 3
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Thelandofku-an

• USMC-Retired

• Canuck Joe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!   Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if

the RP will be very safe in the event of any future invasion cause it has such a very high percentage of navy seals, secret agents, eagle scouts, other various top notch government assassins and the l

Identity transparency isn't a requirement or very wise to do in this day and age either here in the forum or anyplace else on the internet.

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Just go to any bar frequented by foreigners, and they will lie about who they are directly to your face!

Don't be offended by losers who come to SEA and reinvent themselves.  Just remember that if they are a loser in their Country of origin, all they have done is moved!  You'll see through them eventually.

yeah but it's more fun to play along .. what a magical land

Skywalker

I'd like to tell you about my military service, but if I did I'd have to kill you - *sigh*.

If anybody ever says this to you, you can be absolutely certain there is nothing to tell, and they don't want to admit that they were REMF'S.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

I'd like to tell you about my military service, but if I did I'd have to kill you - *sigh*.

If anybody ever says this to you, you can be absolutely certain there is nothing to tell, and they don't want to admit that they were REMF'S.

well that's why they would have to kill you

• Like 1
Skywalker

Surely secret agents deserve women half their age just as much as the rest of us?

If only it really was only half their age - you mean their real age or their Philippines age? (Or their internet age?)

• Like 3
Thelandofku-an

A friend of mine, or should I say acquaintance, got waylaid shortly after coming out of the bank with cash to pay for land.

Turns out his wife had been chatting on a social network about closing the land deal, not about anything specific and the "watchers" just tracked them for days after, until their visit to the bank...chilling!

Take care Wombat!

yeah but it's more fun to play along .. what a magical land

Yep, that's what inspired my moniker!

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
  • Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

A friend of mine, or should I say acquaintance, got waylaid shortly after coming out of the bank with cash to pay for land.

Turns out his wife had been chatting on a social network about closing the land deal, not about anything specific and the "watchers" just tracked them for days after, until their visit to the bank...chilling!

Take care Wombat!

if you really want to look behind the curtain pm thebob and steve about the hiddens

Headshot

if you really want to look behind the curtain pm thebob and steve about the hiddens

Another life destroyed...

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Another life destroyed...

sshhh no warning allowed

• Like 1
motorboy

o.k you got me. I represented myself as a succesful guy coming to take a trip to the Phils. Truth is I live in my mom's basement, am chronically unemployed (well never employed), and am only coming there because ma finally saved enough from working 3 jobs to send me. Seems she doesn't want to see me die a virgin.  But when I get there I plan on becoming a succesful person; if only in my own mind.

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

o.k you got me. I represented myself as a succesful guy coming to take a trip to the Phils. Truth is I live in my mom's basement, am chronically unemployed (well never employed), and am only coming there because ma finally saved enough from working 3 jobs to send me. Seems she doesn't want to see me die a virgin.  But when I get there I plan on becoming a succesful person; if only in my own mind.

is your mom single?

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

dangit

Brucewayne

Take care Wombat!

Cash?

He was looking to be robbed, I would have used a bank draft .