• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Stone

• Brucewayne

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, you can find large tracts of agricultural land where I live for under 10 pesos a square meter.   If I was gonna build a decent house again there's no way I would opt for a lot that had neighbor

i cant believe you think them 40 sq meter cement places on 40 sq meter lots are nice homes to live in

smokey

Here are some pics of a typical home that would costs less than 1 million pesos, anywhere in the Philippine provinces, on a decent sized lot.  They can be found usually on 500 to 1000 sqm lots and the living area atleast 80 sqm. The house in the pictures below is typycal example and this is what I would consider a decent home in the Philippines.

1106134_2013040715.jpg

1106134_2013040728.jpg

1106134_2013040742.jpg

1106134_2013040701.jpg

2009 the picture says and how much is it and where is it..
RogerDuMond

2009 the picture says and how much is it and where is it..

Smokey the post says example. I would concur that you should be able to buy a place of that size and quality on a small piece of property for less than 1 million pesos in the province.

Brucewayne

100 sq meter with title ??? you mean a stewardship property which has a title but its basically only a land use title.. lots of different TITLES

Not 100 sq.m, 100 per sq.m and yes, you can buy fully titled land for that price on occasion.

I didn't say it was the going rate, but they are out there from time to time.

smokey

Smokey the post says example. I would concur that you should be able to buy a place of that size and quality on a small piece of property for less than 1 million pesos in the province.

roger the topic is not about finding a below 1 million peso house in the province, i am sure you can find one for that price there and in every country in the world ,,,, you will always get what you pay for
Brucewayne

ok so then what does it cost for a hector of land at 1,000 s sq meter ? 10 million peso and that is cheap ?

On a hectare, why would you pay 1,000 per sq.m for agricultural land?

That can be had for 100-500 per square, so no, 1,000 per square is not cheap and it is not a normal price for Danao for titled farm land.

Now if you want Tax Dec. property, I have seen a lot of those for P50 per square, but I shy far away from those.

Edited by Brucewayne
smokey

Not 100 sq.m, 100 per sq.m and yes, you can buy fully titled land for that price on occasion.

I didn't say it was the going rate, but they are out there from time to time.

your correct stewardship is titled land
smokey

That would only be one million, not ten million.

i am pretty sure there are 10,000 sq meters in a hector so if its 1,000 a sq meter its

That would only be one million, not ten million.

1 hectare is 10,000 square meters so if the price is 1,000 pesos per square meter the total price would be 10 million.

By the way, Smokey,  it's hectare and not Hector... Hector is a name like Arthur or James.

Edited by Stone
Brucewayne

i am pretty sure there are 10,000 sq meters in a hector so if its 1,000 a sq meter its

I already edited that one, you figured correctly on the math, but incorrectly on the price of a hectare of land in Danao that one could buy.

Edited by Brucewayne
smokey

On a hectare, why would you pay 1,000 per sq.m for agricultural land?

That can be had for 100-500 per square, so no, 1,000 per square is not cheap and it is not a normal price for Danao for titled farm land.

Now if you want Tax Dec. property, I have seen a lot of those for P50 per square, but I shy far away from those.

would i pay ??? we have all the land we need to buy at the present time and Bruce i am not now or ever have been a farmer or have any need to farm and anything outside of cebu is to me the province ,,, i prefer to live in a city with at least 2,000,000 people
Brucewayne

would i pay ??? we have all the land we need to buy at the present time and Bruce i am not now or ever have been a farmer or have any need to farm and anything outside of cebu is to me the province ,,, i prefer to live in a city with at least 2,000,000 people

An agricultural land can be bought and titled in almost any acceptable manner you wish as long as it isn't timber property and maybe has some exclusion clause added to it.

Subdivisions are built on agricultural lands all the time and I have seen several people buying large farms to build their homes on.

The land can come in any number of sizes, if you don't want a hectare, find one that is suitable for you, say 1,000 sq.m.

I have seen those go for around 800 and up as high as 2,000 in that area.

Actually, I wasn't trying to get you to buy land, I was trying to respond to the O.P. so he would know what is out there.

Would 1 million pesos for 1 hectare of agricultural land in Cebu be a good deal by local standards? For me it's an amazing deal but, is it?

smokey

An agricultural land can be bought and titled in almost any acceptable manner you wish as long as it isn't timber property and maybe has some exclusion clause added to it.

Subdivisions are built on agricultural lands all the time and I have seen several people buying large farms to build their homes on.

The land can come in any number of sizes, if you don't want a hectare, find one that is suitable for you, say 1,000 sq.m.

I have seen those go for around 800 and up as high as 2,000 in that area.

the only way to get stewardship land rezoned is by order of the president ,,, most so called agricultural land is rezoned by request and first is made A and D then its recorded by DENR and hopefully the Title is issued this can take from 1 year to never depending on who is helping you , Anyone can build anything , anywhere and often they do without a permit... the problem comes up when you try to connect utilities , Example the island of boracy is stewardship land or most of it is yet there are hotels and such ... as they say only in the Philippines ....
smokey

Would 1 million pesos for 1 hectare of agricultural land in Cebu be a good deal by local standards? For me it's an amazing deal but, is it?

as long as its along the road and has water and electric and is titled , and just what are you going to do with agricultural land farm ??