Land prices per sq meter

Brucewayne

thanks guys. And yea they are giving them away all over the US for back taxes and a promise to fix it and live in it.

I also know about what I can afford to loose. I am engaged and have filled the I 129F and as they say there is no fool like an old fool. So I know, Married my first pina in 1991. This I pray is the secound and last. And I said I do. we are only playing government games. I hope I am a man of my word. I was engaged one other time and she ran.

I just find it crazy that a chunk of rice paddy out in the middle of nowhere cost this kind of money. I am not rich. I know it is a gift to Ma, I am going in knowing Ma, it part of the deal. As said I have done this before. And my parents both support their Ma's and My dad supported his secound wifes mother also. Real nice lady from Italy.

Need to know this so I can make wise decissions on how to take care of my 2nd Ma. I am proud to do it.  And thank Jesus I am in a situation to do it.

But it will not get done till Hazel is here. Pre nup is signed, marriage is done and property is bought in Mrs Millers name my wife. Guys thanks for the help. Having been married to a pina, Hussled by many sister inlaws and lots of nieces I got experince. But I got some X brother inlaws that would meet me at the airport and go over the mountain with me today. And a x mother in law who is the lola of my children who has never asked me for anything. And a father inlaw who died. but always made me Welcome at his table and told his oldest I was his son. Oldest knew except it or get out. His kid have stayed at my house in US. So, just so you guys know I am aware and hope to stay there off and on for the rest of my life. and thanks again for the help.  RED

I have seen several titled properties in Danao for P100 per sq.m and up, some higher, but I think the average there is about P1,000 per sq.m.

The Mayor runs the place like a dictatorship and a lot of the locals want out.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Stone

• Brucewayne

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, you can find large tracts of agricultural land where I live for under 10 pesos a square meter.   If I was gonna build a decent house again there's no way I would opt for a lot that had neighbor

i cant believe you think them 40 sq meter cement places on 40 sq meter lots are nice homes to live in

tomaw

Getting clear title is very hard as it seems after marcos things changed old titles were throw out new ones granted lots of changes.. the system is so full of paper work problems its very hard unless your a well connected land developer ... many subdivisions get titles because they know the system but the small guys are at the mercy of the officials to help them secure title , roads are planned sometimes for 20 plus years

.............. I'm sure Smokey is right. We (my wife and I) plan on getting a lot to build our house in a subdivision from a reputable developer. What do you want to do with so much land when you get it? Even in The U.S. raw land is one of the riskiest and most complcated real estate investments there is. Even if you got the land for free with clear title you could spend a fortune just getting access to utilities. Edited by tomaw
tomaw

1ST ... VISTA SUBDIVISION HAS LOTS FOR AS LOW AS 5,000 A SQ METER JUST NOT OCEAN VIEW

2ND.... ONE HECTOR IS 2 1/2 ACRES

3RD.... LAND AND HOUSES ARE IN MANY PLACES IN THE USA CHEAPER THEN THE PHILIPPINES , PEOPLE WHO MOVE THERE OFTEN DO IT FOR A WIFE MORE THEN TO SAVE MONEY

4TH.... IF YOU BUY LAND WITHOUT A CLEAR TITLE SOME COULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU

5TH... WHEN THE NEW MALL IS DONE ON THE SOUTH END OF CEBU PRICES WILL GO UP

.......... Smokey is somewhat right about land being as cheap in parts of The U.S. as The Philippines. However you've got to make sensable comparisons. Beach front property in Malibu is not the same as beach front property in Alaska! LOL!!!
smokey

The Philippines is FULL of homes worth less than 1 million pesos especially in the provinces, which represents the majority of the country. Not 350 sq foot but atleast double than that, and concrete.

Oh and yes, theres some wooden shack bungalow style homes for sale in the USA for around that price, but with almost no land and if I would pee a bit too far i'd be peeing in the neighbors kitchen sink.

so show me ???? these nice houses for 700,000 peso/// oh and how much land do you get with these fine homes in the province Edited by smokey
smokey

I have seen several titled properties in Danao for P100 per sq.m and up, some higher, but I think the average there is about P1,000 per sq.m.

100 sq meter with title ??? you mean a stewardship property which has a title but its basically only a land use title.. lots of different TITLES
smokey

ok so then what does it cost for a hector of land at 1,000 s sq meter ? 10 million peso and that is cheap ?

I can't believe theres people here who actually believe that theres no decent homes available in the Philippines for less than 1 million pesos. You guys haven't been outside of your own subdivision, did you..

We paid 1000 Peso per meter for 300 meters of land in Lapu Lapu, very close to Wombats Cafe, we brought it through an Attorney that arranged the division of a larger block. As far as we know it is all good, it is registered in our names and have no outstanding taxes. My wife family has land in Bohol that we can buy for next to nothing but far from any were,,,, as my wife would say " in the middle of no were ".So I think the land you are looking at, they are asking unrealistic prices , never take to much notice of internet prices unless it is a subdivision, make sure you GF family do the looking and make sure they don't let the sellers know there is western money involved. A block of land in Australia will set you back at least 100,000 AUD in most places, and that is for 500 meters or there about...so by our standers still very cheap, I know houses in the USA are much cheaper than here in Australia, thanks to the GFC but I don't think you will be able to pack up her family and move them to the states so the price of housing in the states is irrelevant.....  Keep looking, you will find a seller that is realistic..      

tomaw

I can't believe theres people here who actually believe that theres no decent homes available in the Philippines for less than 1 million pesos. You guys haven't been outside of your own subdivision, did you..

............ I believe OUTSIDE A SUBDIVISION and In THE PHILIPPINES you can find that. I think though most people on this forum would like that narrowed down just a bit.
RogerDuMond

It is all in location and the needs of the owner. You want to wait to buy until someone needs to sell. Two examples of property that my wife has bought that shows location. She paid 180,000 pesos for both. One is 180 square meters on the beach and on the main road through Asturias. The other is 4 1/2 hectars in the hills in Lunas with only spring water and no electric.

• Like 2
smokey

i cant believe you think them 40 sq meter cement places on 40 sq meter lots are nice homes to live in
  • Like 3
smokey

not a house like the unabomber lived in but a real house with running water and flush bathrooms and not on a dirt road... if you want to compare the province to living in the desert like 20 miles out of town ok...

COME ON USE THAT DEEP INTERNET YOU WERE BRAGGING ABOUT TO FIND US HOMES FOR 700.000 PESO ... AND I DONT MEAN IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
RogerDuMond

Lets make sure we stay on topic and not become confrontational please.

Smokey, i've seen decent homes in the provinces that were valued at approximately 700,000 pesos by the owner, 3 bedrooms, 2 CR, i'd estimate the total floor area to be atleast 80-100 sqm  (approx 880-1100 sqft) and the lot atleast 500 square meters (5500 sqft). 

Yes the tiles are cheap, and no they arent located in gated subdivisions and yes they are in the provinces, but these homes are decent and not like you described, what you described are the Deca style homes in Cebu city that come at around this price range, and we all know the city is more expensive than the province.

And only a fool looks online for homes for sale in the provinces, the best deals are to be had offline. This shows how much you have actually understood about properties and prices in the Philippines.

Edited by Stone
  • Like 1

Here are some pics of a typical home that would costs less than 1 million pesos, anywhere in the Philippine provinces, on a decent sized lot.  They can be found usually on 500 to 1000 sqm lots and the living area atleast 80 sqm. The house in the pictures below is typycal example and this is what I would consider a decent home in the Philippines.

1106134_2013040715.jpg

1106134_2013040728.jpg

1106134_2013040742.jpg

1106134_2013040701.jpg

Edited by Stone