New/Old Member

I was reading thru the introductions and realised I had never introduced myself. I was a member years back and returned a bit ago.

I am 56 and located in Wisconsin and my wife is from Consolacion, Cebu  We have been married almost 5 years. Hopefully we will move to Cebu in 1-2 years. I have been going to Cebu since March 2001 About 8 trips.

Been working in the same factory for 34 years. My interests include Ham radio, American fooball and ZZ Top.

Thats it for now..

• Admin (Retired)
broden

welcome back .. if you had an old account and remember the name you used back then if it was different from this one Paul or Steve may be able to dig it up and merge it with your new account

easy44

Welcome!  We need more old members, although there are already many here with old members.

Mr. Mike

Welcome, I'm a Green Bay native.

• Like 1
Half Baked

Hey there, Buksol. As a big fan of that "little ol' band from Texas" myself, welcome to you and the missus. Consolacion is one of our next choices for 'tryin' out" once our lease is up. We'll see.

Edited by Half Baked

:hi: ..and Welcome from Mindanao

I was reading thru the introductions and realised I had never introduced myself. I was a member years back and returned a bit ago.

I am 56 and located in Wisconsin and my wife is from Consolacion, Cebu  We have been married almost 5 years. Hopefully we will move to Cebu in 1-2 years. I have been going to Cebu since March 2001 About 8 trips.

Been working in the same factory for 34 years. My interests include Ham radio, American fooball and ZZ Top.

Thats it for now..

Youv'e got legs and you know how to use them. If your a smart dressed man . C.mon over. You will get used to everything.