Foreigner Registration with PNP?

DogHasItsDay

Here you see taxes and fees leaving philippines on a 13a

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/55948-ohhhh-the-airport-experience/?p=603978

The same the world all over, squeeze the blood out of you one way or the other. Thanks for the link Woolf, no I didn't c that post, still working my way through the forum systematically.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven

• BossHog

• Nangulo

• DogHasItsDay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is in case you NEED a line of credit when the kidnappers decide how much money to ask for you.  That info will help with their decision.  Did you contact your embassy to see if they advise releas

They will start building the internment camps next Spring.

You could be right. Though when he came to pick up the form today (at 5:30 am!) he didn't ask any questions about visa status and didn't want to see my passport, though I did write my PP# number down

Posted Images

Woolf

It´s a joke..right?

Why do you think it is a joke ??

AAAAHHH!!  because

post-6705-0-68472100-1365046903_thumb.jpg

Why do you think it is a joke ??

AAAAHHH!!  because

Checked the web...seems correct info! Just think the amount was a bit high. Well, I´m not going anywhere, so I can live with it...