Filipina robbed by online scammer

Nigeria is a fast growing economy in last decade I'm sure I read that.... hhmm , well I guess the Philippines is too ..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stone

• Davaoeno

• udonthani

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I didn't talk to those in my wife's family who ripped us off, there wouldn't be too many to talk to.

She wasn't robbed, she gave it away. I do feel sorry for the Mother for raising such a dumbbell of a daughter, but she is equally dumb for trusting her.

Hear it often happen the other way around, this my first time to learn of this happening to Filipina, many times in Australia and other countries thou the guy has lost the lot for a girls from here.

smokey

If she sent the money Western Union and sent it to Australia.  Then it was released to somebody in Africa, I would think that Western Union should be responsible for refunding the money.

When you send money in min. they ask where just to please the government in case of money laundry laws but its not a requirement to pick it up there 

When you send money in min. they ask where just to please the government in case of money laundry laws but its not a requirement to pick it up there 

YEP

• Like 1

To the OP, i'd like to know why the family is not willing to talk to the daughter anymore? She made a mistake, and afterall it's only PHP 200K, it could have been much worse. If she was really living in a house located in some upscale subdivision, then the house would probably be worth atleast a few hundred thousands dollars, so it probably isn't really "the end of all the family's wealth", it's just a mistake she made, and she is just a small fish compared to other victims who have fallen for this.

Edited by Stone
  • Like 1
Edwin

To the OP, i'd like to know why the family is not willing to talk to the daughter anymore? She made a mistake, and afterall it's only PHP 200K, it could have been much worse.

She stole Mama's money. The rest of the story is irrelevant to the family.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 2
sheffieldmel

My g/f has a sister she has received mail in the last few week on a dating site from a guy who says he is from Manchester in the UK he says he has his own business but when she showed me the mails i noticed he was writing things like i am writing on this evening instead of tonight, at first i thought it was just some clown from Phil pissing about but now after reading this i will warn her to be careful i had no idea at the time this was happening.

Topper

To the OP, i'd like to know why the family is not willing to talk to the daughter anymore? She made a mistake, and afterall it's only PHP 200K, it could have been much worse. If she was really living in a house located in some upscale subdivision, then the house would probably be worth atleast a few hundred thousands dollars, so it probably isn't really "the end of all the family's wealth", it's just a mistake she made, and she is just a small fish compared to other victims who have fallen for this.

If I didn't talk to those in my wife's family who ripped us off, there wouldn't be too many to talk to. :rofl:

• Like 6
Davaoeno

If she was really living in a house located in some upscale subdivision

she works in the house as a helper and earns 3000 pesos a month .

Davaoeno

it could have been much worse.

actually it couldnt have been worse because that was ALL the money that the widow  had. 

• Like 1
quit_yume

they are the scum of the earth.  they need to be rounded up and shot

Edwin

Nigeria will be the third most populous nation in 2050 with over 500 million people.

• Like 1

Have you done that yourself?  It definately doesn't work that way in the US.  The country specified is where it has to be picked up.

smokey

Have you done that yourself?  It definately doesn't work that way in the US.  The country specified is where it has to be picked up.

that applies to the usa due to laundry problems 

Headed that way

I lived with a half filipina/half caucasian woman for almost nine years and her mom would fall for the damnedest scams.   Allways plotting a way to get rich quick or waiting on some huge check that was in the mail.  We visited once and she took us took us to look at a multi million dollar home perched on a hill that she had made an offer on.  Had even shopped for furniture and put a hold on a shitload of stuff.  All to be paid for by this huge sum of money she had been promised.

A few years earlier she had convinced her husband (a caucasian) that he should quit his steel mill job because she had a check coming from some mad scheme.  They would up losing everything, house, cars, what little they had saved up.

Point is that some filipinas are believers in miracles and praying for riches.

• Like 2