Hello folks.

Half Baked

Half Baked

Hi everyone.  My name is Carl.

I live in Banilad with the asawa and anak. We've been here 3 months.

I'm originally from Houston, Texas.

Glad to be here!

CardiacKid

Howdy Tex, Welcome to the Forums.  :welcome:

austwin

G'day Carl, Welcome......

Hello Carl and all,

I've been in SE Asia about 1 1/2 years but, unfortunately, got rained out when I was planning a trip to the Philippines. Manila was buried under several feet of rain waters from back-to-back typhoons so had to cancel. Not that Manila would be my place of choice. Both Cebu and Bagiou City are at the top of my list. Since I haven't been there yet I'll be more of a lurker and listener though, along with a newbie question once in a while.

Cheers,

TravJ

ALOHA, welcome aboard! Please feel free to let your feelings be felt, but READ the rules so you won't be scolded!!!!

• Like 1
Half Baked

ALOHA, welcome aboard! Please feel free to let your feelings be felt, but READ the rules so you won't be scolded!!!!

Nah, I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy.
Headed that way

"I'm originally from Houston, Texas"

Well, welcome anyway.  : )  Its an Oklahoma/Texas thing... they can't stand that we are on top all the time.

Seriously, the advice these guys give so freely will save your butt on occasion so the forum is a fantastic resource..

• Like 1

Welcome to Cebu and this forum.  

post you new experiences here we all like to hear how you see it.     

Headshot

Welcome Carl. Learn as much as you can and share as you feel the urge. I'm sure you will be fine.

Half Baked

"I'm originally from Houston, Texas"

Well, welcome anyway. : ) Its an Oklahoma/Texas thing... they can't stand that we are on top all the time.

Seriously, the advice these guys give so freely will save your butt on occasion so the forum is a fantastic resource..

Why doesn't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico? Because Oklahoma sucks. Lol

Thanks for the welcome and the chuckle. :)

Headed that way

yea but you know what they say about how Texans were created, right?    Oklahoma Truck drivers and mexican prositiutes.  : )