Hi, everyone

New in here, not in Philippines..first visit 26 years ago, married 24 years (Cebuana), lived here for 3½ years (Mindanao).

Since my first visit here in 1987...I got a plan; still working on it, here in CdO...getting closer. No pension or any help from back home, dont really need it. We have our investment here and believe in what we are doing. If we have success in that, I can tell you ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE HERE - if you believe in it.

Welcome to the forums!

jtmwatchbiz

welcome raven and wish you all the best of luck with your biz in CDO! that is a growing city and we hope to visit it again soon.

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Hi, everyone

New in here, not in Philippines..first visit 26 years ago, married 24 years (Cebuana), lived here for 3½ years (Mindanao).

Since my first visit here in 1987...I got a plan; still working on it, here in CdO...getting closer. No pension or any help from back home, dont really need it. We have our investment here and believe in what we are doing. If we have success in that, I can tell you ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE HERE - if you believe in it.

There are a lot of broke ex-pats here who came with a big dream and a business plan along with a pile of money.

Good luck and here is your first thanks.

Thanks for the laugh.

Seriously though, good luck.

By the way, can I have that thanks back, I might need it later, lol.

Edited by Brucewayne
livinglife007

Welcome to the Forum, read and share your informative views.

Hello Raven.

Good to hear you have been happily together for a long time .

Successfully "keep it up" works in your marriage and in ya business .

Welcome to forums from here in Cebu as well.

I would like to CdO again it has been a while.

• Like 1
austwin

Welcome RAVEN,,, Whats the secret to your success....PM me PLZZZZZZZZZ:wheel: .

ALOHA, welcome to you and your family!