Bank Holiday

Guess which dummy just went to Metrobank to transfer funds from Passbook to ATM account to ensure I had adequate money for the weekend ? hmmm the bank is closed ! I wish my bank offered a way to do that online.. and, anyway, I guess all Toledo's ATM s will be out of stock, by Saturday morning. Just had to bite the bullet and pay the 200p to withdraw from my Oz account ( gotta have beer money for the weekend ! )

Wolfpack

Guess which dummy just went to Metrobank to transfer funds from Passbook to ATM account to ensure I had adequate money for the weekend ? hmmm the bank is closed ! I wish my bank offered a way to do that online.. and, anyway, I guess all Toledo's ATM s will be out of stock, by Saturday morning. Just had to bite the bullet and pay the 200p to withdraw from my Oz account ( gotta have beer money for the weekend ! )

Money "out of stock"...only in the Philippines!!!

Skywalker

Money "out of stock"...only in the Philippines!!!

Erm...Cyprus might also have that difficulty!

I bank with BPI which has online services, so I managed to transfer cash from my cheque account to my ATM Card account yesterday.