North Korea's plan to surprise attack and beat the USA/SK in 3 days!

Guy60417

Does anyone remember a movie called "The Mouse That Roared" ?

Funny movie. However, the Duchy of Grand Fenwick (amazing I can remember the name) actually had super-advanced weaponry that put it ahead of the rest of the world. Kim Whatzizname doesn't (as far as we know). 

Edited by Guy60417
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Brucewayne

• Canuck Joe

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it can't be that much of a surprise can it. It was on the front page of this morning's New York Times.

the problem the US has with war is we usually lose the political will before the job is done and start seeing ourselves as the bad guy

Posted Images

Headed that way

Well you know Whippy, he occasionally talks about something he actually knows something about.....sex.

At one point North Korea was responsible for the majority of counterfeit American dollars.  Not sure if that is the case any more, but it used to be.  Diplomatic immunity makes for really easy drug smuggling too and all that nuclear and missile technology is also for sale to the highest bidder.  Sometimes it pays to be a rogue state.

Ah, I had heard the term "whippy" and saw that thread but hadn't bothered to read that one.  The travel cheap, ice cream truck driver dude.

Not sure what to think after learning the dude's occupation.

North Korean counterfeit Amercian dollars?  Now I understand why the money changers and the banks scrutinize the U.S. bills like they do.

jaxsurfingatorncebu

Well folks,

The attack by NKorea on S. Korea in 1950 cames as a big surprise to many, MacA included. The reason it tok the US so long to get its collective ass in gear was the military budget cuts of the late 40's. Which reduced troop strength ,training and equipment maintenance. Also US troops and Marines chased the NK's all the way to the Yalu. But then China intveriened and pushed us back to the DMZ.

As for the so called stupid tactics and  the like being used by the NK.  Some people need to read "the Art of War " by Sun Tzu

nother point to consider is that while China has become a world player, the are also linked to NK financially, through deals for resources. Not to mention that since the Korean conflict The Fomer Soviet Union and China were the ones behind the build up of weapons and techknowledgy. They also know about the defenses that were built while the people were being starved to death.

Now Can the US kick the NK ass? most likely. Bjut I think China will splap them pside their slope heads and knock some sense into them. Lets just hope that this doesn't turn our Paradise here into a nuclear fallout zone!!!

Be Well

Marc AKA Gator

Davaoeno

what is your occupation ??     If we are to judge a persons intelligence and integrity by what job they do I certainly want to hear more about yours. 

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Ah, I had heard the term "whippy" and saw that thread but hadn't bothered to read that one.  The travel cheap, ice cream truck driver dude.

North Korean counterfeit Amercian dollars?  Now I understand why the money changers and the banks scrutinize the U.S. bills like they do.

Don't worry about

Davaoeno

He has an inferiority complex because the only work he could get was as an attorney in Canada, lol!

• Like 2
Skywalker

This missile site activity is all over BBC World.  Probably sabre rattling, but I am not sure what China would do if there is an escalation.

Oh, and my occupation, hmm...I am unemployed I suppose.  I better shut up!

Headed that way

No, all work is honest work.  I think that some of the old hands might understand.  Otherwise...never mind.

Headshot

Well, it's nice to have a plan...but geez! I'm thinking that Kim Jong Whatever needs to fire his planners and his propaganda people (read that as send them and their families on an all-expenses-paid vacation to one of North Korea's beautiful resort gulags).

Canuck Joe

something just does not smell right with this whole Noko thing......its like something from the most bizarre ferry tale ever told.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Broden, that isn't Austin they're aiming at...it's San Antonio. They must have found out that you're actually in charge of the whole thing.

trust me

the place i want to be .. is the place they are trying to aim at

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Broden, that isn't Austin they're aiming at...it's San Antonio. They must have found out that you're actually in charge of the whole thing.

You have to realize that in order for NK to hit anything, they have to aim at something else, then they recorrelate  the course values and hope to hit the right target.

It is all very simple, smoke and mirrors mixed in with just a touch of voodoo.

BossHog

Northern Korea actually does have a lot of natural resources.

There used to be some very productive gold mines there and run by Americans in the early part of the twentieth century, before the country was divided.

The country is well forested and harvest and export a lot of timber.

They do sell a lot of seafood, especially crabs and abalone.

The red ginseng harvested there is probably the best in the world.

They also export labor to Russia, mostly as woodcutters in Siberia.

I've been to the country twice on government tours and found the place fascinating. The east coast has some great beaches and the mountains there in the fall are just sublime in their beauty. Sitting in an outdoor hot spring, with colorful leaves falling into the water, gazing up at the Diamond Mountains and sipping on ginseng wine is one of my favorite travel memories.

Of course, there was almost zero contact with actual civilians which was a little disappointing (I happen to speak adequate Korean).

My tours were structured around birdwatching and there was no political agenda forced on us by the guides, who were actually ethnic Koreans but from China. I was able to add twelve birds to my lifelist!

It's another sad circumstance of a terrible government destroying a resource-rich country and terrorizing their own civilians.

Still, a stunningly beautiful place to visit. Oh, and they make great beer. They imported an entire brewery from England and their suds are much superior to anything brewed in South Korea.

• Like 2
Canuck Joe

China will benefit from a unified Soko....

I think it will be go time soon and this psyop or false flag can winde up, it won't be pretty for Japan and South Korea.