North Korea's plan to surprise attack and beat the USA/SK in 3 days!

shadow

it can't be that much of a surprise can it. It was on the front page of this morning's New York Times.

Well, Pearl Harbor was a surprise?

• Like 2
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Brucewayne

• Canuck Joe

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it can't be that much of a surprise can it. It was on the front page of this morning's New York Times.

the problem the US has with war is we usually lose the political will before the job is done and start seeing ourselves as the bad guy

Posted Images

If people had any clue on how incredibly weak, incompetent and incapable North Korea is they would know that it would take three days.  Three days for the US to annhilate the entire country.

They can't even get a rocket to launch up into the atmosphere.  Most 6th graders in America have enough knowledge to complete that task.

North Korea, yeah right....big fat yawwwwwnnnn

quit_yume

i posted this on another thread before..  here is a picture of the nuclear devices that will come raining down on south korea should hostilities break out...

post-2373-0-13868700-1364325618_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
Brucewayne

i posted this on another thread before..  here is a picture of the nuclear devices that will come raining down on south korea should hostilities break out...

attachicon.gifmicrowave-oven.jpg

Sounds good, but how are they going to launch them?

Maybe they will try throwing them over the border in hopes of accidentally hitting someone on the other side?

If they had a bit of money, they could just send them by a rude courier service and have the delivery person insult the receiver as he hands them the package.

quit_yume

that will not be a problem for north korea.    they can launch them this way....  i think the stone age technology reference is quite fitting for north korea..

post-2373-0-98721100-1364330968_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
udonthani

to most very much so. To a very few, no not really. But then they hadn't been on a war footing continuously in Hawaii for 60 plus years.

• Like 1
tom_shor

What Nk has failed to take into account are the 250000 elves on alert in fairyland ready to react to just such an attack. They will rain down 3 million armor piercing arrows and the attack with magic swords.

• Like 2
Headed that way

No let's not rush to judgement on our little yellow friends.  Anyone that makes threats against Barrack Hussein Obama can't be all bad.

• Like 3
Brucewayne

that will not be a problem for north korea.    they can launch them this way....  i think the stone age technology reference is quite fitting for north korea..

attachicon.gif350px-Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg

I hope nobody in NK sees this, it just might work better than their missile launchers!

I think NK doesn't realize that if they ever strike/bomb (whatever!) the US or any of its allies, that we will annihilate them. We here in Hawaii are in agreement that there will never be any Pearl Harbor scenario ever again!

A_Simple_Man

How China would respond to such foolishness would be the most interesting thing of all.

China is pushing their involvement in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa).  I am of the opinion that this is not a misspelling of BRICKS (which would include Korea - North) but rather a deliberated distancing of themselves from the idiots.

Thelandofku-an

North Korea usually "ups" the rhetoric when civilian food supplies dwindle, then trades rhetorical threats as a commodity in exchange for rice and beef!

• Like 1
udonthani

Anyone that makes threats against Barrack Hussein Obama can't be all bad.

that's probably enough those guys in dark glasses to start a file on you. Anybody making threats against the President of the United States is in trouble. You guys got from the Brits' Treason Act way back in the 14th century where anybody 'compassed or imagined' the death of the king found themselves in a dungeon quick.

Thelandofku-an

that's probably enough those guys in dark glasses to start a file on you. Anybody making threats against the President of the United States is in trouble. You guys got from the Brits' Treason Act way back in the 14th century where anybody 'compassed or imagined' the death of the king found themselves in a dungeon quick.

At least we Brits got "Guy Fawkes Night" to celebrate from it; perhaps our American cousins will be having a "Headed That Way day" every March 27?

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
  • Like 2