Can someone recommend an aircon repair technician

bepresentnow

Had my aircon fix at my house, which I paid for using the landlord's contact. But lucky for me it came with a 6 months warranty. After 2 months, broke down again. Still under warranty so no problem or so I though. The landlord used the same guys, came over fixed it and showed up the next day with a bill. I didn't pay because it was still under warranty, the landlord kept pressing me to pay, I told him he should pay for it since it's his house advertised as "with working aircons".

Now it breaks down again. Anybody know anyone that they can recommend?

RogerDuMond

GAB Airconditioning did installation for us, but they also do repair.

• Like 1
karma007

All repairs are your responsibility unless your landlord love you, it not like back home where you have some basic rights. I would also pay the other bill the last thing you need is to owe a local money.

smokey

we found its an every changing list we just go to SM appliance and ask them who they use ... act like you purchased a unit there and its out of warranty they usually have pretty good repair guys 

• Like 1