Hello AGAIN

Leviathon

I was a member of this site recently with the user name rogo.

But when I tried to point out to the moderators and the founder they were breaking the rules of this site my account was summarily cancelled.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/29088-members-posting-in-this-forum/  

"A reminder for those who obviously fail to read direction adding topics"

I will do my best to be more constructive this time.

I think this site is great and full of helpful and unique advice.

I've had about 8 trips to various parts of the Philippines now and I am just starting to get to realise how much you really need to learn about this place.

I have learnt just a few things in my adventures and I am eager to share what little I have and also learn more from those with a greater in depth experience than mine.

Paul

Please do. Our staff is not compiled of baby sitters. 

• Like 1

Welcome back, good of u to try again. 

Don't know how many posts rogo had, but maybe u sett off the "troll" radar by your actions :) 

anyway welcome back! 

Rune

FYI : Remember this is the welcoming forum so best not start talking about your previous accounts merits here! 

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Welcome back, I thought they barbecued you like they did the last few guys who didn't read the rules of the forum.

Mmm, good eatin'.

• Like 4
Edwin

But when I tried to point out to the moderators and the founder they were breaking the rules of this site my account was summarily cancelled.

Perhaps you confused the rules of different forums and were completely wrong and had a sh!!ty attitude. Maybe that's not the best way to win friends and influence people.

Welcome to the forum and here's to getting past 6 posts this time, if you do.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

good you're back and welcome! never mind all the ball breakin comments, just enjoy and you'll be fine!

Half Baked

Good to have you, and your experience here in the Philippines, back on the forum.

Brucewayne

Good to have you, and your experience here in the Philippines, back on the forum.

Is this what you meant to say?

jaxsurfingatorncebu

Welcome Back even if it is undera different name !

Be Well

Gator