pinay advice - the three m's

goggleye

anyone know the advice to pinays _ the three m's  ???   

Thelandofku-an

anyone know the advice to pinays _ the three m's  ???   

That's scotch tape, :snap: It's the four M's you need..."Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay." translated from Tagalog it's old, rich and soon to dead leaving the wife rich...

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
  • Like 2
USMC-Retired

Have not heard that in a while but it is a very common expression

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

An old rich guy is easy to die...

goggleye

That's scotch tape, :snap: It's the four M's you need..."Matandang mayaman madaling mamatay." translated from Tagalog it's old, rich and soon to dead leaving the wife rich...

you win the contest !!!!!! lol 

gotta love tagalog

onlythe vowel "a" in the whole expression.

it has a simple grammar, but i find the "a" everywhere makes tagalog murder to learn, specailly from a book

• Like 1
Chris24

If it's three Ms that you're after, then that would be the mantra of some percentage of filipino husband and more than a few foreigners as well:

Maglasing tayo

Magsugal tayo

Mambabae tayo

translation:

Let's go get drunk

Let's go gamble

Let's go womanize

actually i meet lots of nice women in the phils - professional women  teachers who want to find a Western spouse.  I meet them when i do seminars at schools for science education   - they have jobs and educations   - they mostly want to meet western men because the stereotype for them is Western men make better husbands  - For some reason Filipino society often fails young men - they too often grow up over indulged spoiled brats and they  do gamble womanize and drink too much. Their wives just end up with several small kids and one big kid to support.   Very often i am asked by 20 someting young teachers  - Sir Mark will you find us a good  man for husband in the USA?   More often i truly believe its not about green cards or money but about a good loyal man to love.  I have rarely done that for them - i dont want to be part of them being used and discarded they are too good for that.  I dont know many men here in the US who are good enough for them.

When my friends back in PI ask me how I'm doing and then we talk about my married life, I always tell them that if I had to do it all over again, I would still marry an American without a second thought and that I still can't picture myself marrying a Filipino because I think American men in general make better husbands than Filipinos for a lot of reasons.

dutchben

Bargirls say 3milimeter, 3 milion 3 minutes talking about japan and korean men

Thelandofku-an

Have not heard that in a while but it is a very common expression

You'll hear it more, I can guarantee it!

Thelandofku-an

actually i meet lots of nice women in the phils - professional women  teachers who want to find a Western spouse.  I meet them when i do seminars at schools for science education   - they have jobs and educations   - they mostly want to meet western men because the stereotype for them is Western men make better husbands  - For some reason Filipino society often fails young men - they too often grow up over indulged spoiled brats and they  do gamble womanize and drink too much. Their wives just end up with several small kids and one big kid to support.   Very often i am asked by 20 someting young teachers  - Sir Mark will you find us a good  man for husband in the USA?   More often i truly believe its not about green cards or money but about a good loyal man to love.  I have rarely done that for them - i dont want to be part of them being used and discarded they are too good for that.  I dont know many men here in the US who are good enough for them.

I have a similar experience with nursing professionals and language academy tutors with good English skills.

However, public and private school teachers have a good benefits package and are usually able to marry local professionals!

Or could it be that the guy just sandbagged them for his own security?

Edited by Thelandofku-an!