BANK exchange rates

dutchben

Rustan looks oke.

I can withdraw euro's in hsbc cross the street, change in rustan and go back to put it on my peso account..

Win win only to cross the street 2x earn at last 1000peso more.

Thank all for the help

Brucewayne

I have found the one inside Rustans Ayala to give a slightly higher rate than some of the others, if your going to make regular exchanges its always best to talk to the cashier and request a higher rate that is advertised, it has always worked for me.

That's the one I go to as well, but I find that any time I refer anyone to a money changer for the better rate, the rate goes down the following month.

I guess I'll have to find a new one next month.

I have also found that any time I go into BPI in Ayala and withdraw $1,000 or more, they tell me they have no more dollars, so I have to withdraw twice in order to receive dollars, talk about a money making scheme.

Edited by Brucewayne
Buko Beach

That's the one I go to as well, but I find that any time I refer anyone to a money changer for the better rate, the rate goes down the following month.

I guess I'll have to find a new one next month.

I have also found that any time I go into BPI in Ayala and withdraw $1,000 or more, they tell me they have no more dollars, so I have to withdraw twice in order to receive dollars, talk about a money making scheme.

Yep same thing happens when I refer someone to my money changer the rates/spread goes down vs some of the other changers.