Skywalker

It's about time they reinforced the dress code - it's shocking how some of the ex-pats turn up there!  Like a soup kitchen!

• Like 4
udonthani

also can never understand why they insist on bringing girls with them when the girls have no business being inside the building at all. The times (3 times) it's been practical for me to bring a girl along like we needed to go  someplace else afterwards nearby,  they have never wanted to go inside. Each one of them said they would prefer to wait outside rather than go inside.

RogerDuMond

also can never understand why they insist on bringing girls with them when the girls have no business being inside the building at all.

In the case of a 13a visa, they need to be there.

udonthani

that is maybe 5% of the women in the building at any one time. At busy times they are taking up far too many of the seats.

In the case of a 13a visa, they need to be there.

Buko Beach

Yah they got me too last year when they started to enforce the code again. I wore long pants and a golf shirt but I totally forgot about the closed toe shoe thing. I wore slippers (flip-flops) and rented a pair. They guy started at 100php I paid 50php. Stretch cloth loafers which were a bit too snug but did the job. After we got home my asawa insisted on scrubbing my feet while going Tisk*Tisk and shaking her head. I should go to BI more often the foot scrub was heaven. :P

SkyMan

I disappointed the pants guys in January when I stopped in to do the annual report.  I got about 2 steps from my truck when the guy was yelling, "Sir, pants!"  I just shook my head and got back in the truck and left.  It's not like I don't drive by the BoI at least once a week.  I stuck some pants and shoes in the back of my truck and and the next time it was convenient stopped in.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Like a soup kitchen!

soup #5?

• Like 1