newbie in Liloan

jaxsurfingatorncebu

SkyMan

Welcome to Liloan and the forums Marc.  I lived in Cot2 a couple years myself.  See ya around.

Wolfpack

welcome, I am not the most techy guy in the world...but my suggestion for internet is to go to the Smart office in SM Mall...ask them to come out and put some gig on the roof of your place so you can have interent...they came out to my place real quick like...and now I have internet to follow my phillies on mlb.com ...a man has to have priorities : )

Welcome to Liloan, we're over by Amara ourselves.  

For internet we use Globe, can't compare to others as I've no experience but ours is stable and everytime I've run a speed test we're right at the speed we're supposed to get so I'm relatively happy with it.

Enjoy the ride.

Paul

Hello! Introduction Forum

READ FIRST

Hopefully, this will be the first forum you look at, even if you do not post an introduction.

These are the rules for Newbie Members:

1. Read the Forum Rules prior to posting anywhere on this site.

2. Do not advertise in any way, including using an avatar or in your signature.

3. Post your question or comment in the appropriate forum, when posting a new topic.

4. The "Introduction Threads" forum is only for introductions. It is not for general conversation.

5. Newbie Members are not allowed to add links or email addresses in their posts or signatures.

6. Be an active member here, and you will have additional permissions and privileges after 50 successful posts.