newbie in Liloan

jaxsurfingatorncebu

jaxsurfingatorncebu

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Marc, and my wife and I arrived in Cebu on Dec 8th,2012. After a week at the Holiday Spa. We relocated to the MarlinResort in

Liloan.

ON Feb 25th we had our belongings moved into a house in CotClot ,Liloan. We are still getting things sorted out, but things are moving along well.

Our only problem is getting a landline for the phone and internet!!     :-(

I am 63 yrs old retired heavy equipment operator. Retired Corrections officer.^0%disabled Marine Nam Vet 68-69 , Semper Fi !

My hobbies are surfing, snorkeling, building models, reading, listening to music. And learning about the People and islands of the Philippines.

I would like to meet any surfers or others that share common interests.

Be Well

Marc

RogerDuMond

Welcome to our group.

Alfred E. Neuman

Welcome ! Check the thread titled Cebu 's best kept secret...

• Like 1

ALOHA, welcome to you and your family.

austwin

Welcome, Best wishes in getting set up ...Your a bit of a ways from the good surf there ......

Brucewayne

Welcome to Liloan, maybe we'll see you at the rock show next Sunday?

livinglife007

Wecome to the Living In Cebu Forum, sit back , read, reply and enjoy.

Heya!  We also live in Cotcot.  Welcome to the forum and see ya 'round neighbor.

CardiacKid

:welcome: Welcome to the Forum  Landline phone and internet take time here. PLDT seems to be the best if they have an opening in your area. Smart WiMax is probably second with Globe being the last choice for internet. Check out the archives, there is a ton of info there. 

jtmwatchbiz

welcome marc!

sounds like you got yourself all settled in and enjoying! surfing-wise, my wife and her pals are always going surfing in surigao, and i believe our member named "bosshog" lives there and can give you tips.

have fun!

fred

guadalupe 

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
Wombat No More

Gidday mate... Ah, you'll be alright, as long as you stay away from some of the blokes here...

:shit_stirrer: 

Hello Marc

Welcome.   Surfs up in Liloan ?  

Gooder location!

Enjoy the cleaner air up there than here in this occasional Cebu City cesspit. We need some decent rain here to flush this place out.

Mr. Mike

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Headshot

My hobbies are surfing, snorkeling, building models, reading, listening to music. And learning about the People and islands of the Philippines.

I would like to meet any surfers or others that share common interests.

I don't think there is much surfing on Cebu. You will have to go over to Siargao or one of the other Pacific-side islands to get any surfable waves. Cebu is too protected by other islands to get much surf. But welcome. We can always use another Marine on board.

Edited by Headshot