New Member - Banacon

Banacon

My name is Russell.  My wife is the biggest sweetheart ever. Married 17 years yesterday. She still prefers that I will be the driver.

I guess thats being submissive, but not sure. She tells me when I get old she will be the driver.  We are in Ireland now, going to see the St Pats day parade. End of April we are moving to Cebu. Her Mother and Father live on a small island off of bohol. thus the name Banacon.  the area of the island.

I always enjoyed this site. Learning new things everyday.  Good one about the painting of the blocks.

I am sure I will need some more advice when I arrive in Cebu.  We plan to stay in the Apertelle a few months before we find a house.

Headshot

Welcome Russell. I split your post off into the introductions forum, since this is your first post. It's good to hear that you get value from the forums. Oh...and happy anniversary too.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
Mr. Mike

Wecome to you and your wife Russell, Happy St Patricks day as well!

Welcome to you and your wife Russell, enjoy the friends discourse and happy anniversary! 

R

• 2 weeks later...
roaddog

Welcome to the Forum. Married to a filipina for 17 years how much time have you spent here?

Davaoeno

She tells me when I get old she will be the driver. 

I believe that is usually referred to as payback !!  :db:

Banacon

I believe that is usually referred to as payback !!  :db:

going to cebu april 23rd..freezing in Ireland now...but my filipina queen takes good care of me..cant wait to get some good heat over there.

My name is Russell.  My wife is the biggest sweetheart ever. Married 17 years yesterday. She still prefers that I will be the driver.

I guess thats being submissive, but not sure. She tells me when I get old she will be the driver.  We are in Ireland now, going to see the St Pats day parade. End of April we are moving to Cebu. Her Mother and Father live on a small island off of bohol. thus the name Banacon.  the area of the island.

I always enjoyed this site. Learning new things everyday.  Good one about the painting of the blocks.

I am sure I will need some more advice when I arrive in Cebu.  We plan to stay in the Apertelle a few months before we find a house.

this has to be the most confusing setup for a group that I

have ever witnessed. Just saying.

Hello  Mr&Mrs  Russell .  Congrats on your anniversary and welcome to the forum.         

Half Baked

Welcome, Russell. Your handle reminds me of bacon. Man, I'm hungry.