Sign in to follow this  
tom_shor

Blood Needed for a fellow expat

tom_shor

Hi Everyone. I just read in a newsletter I receive that Tom Donnely is in UST hospital in Manila. He just had one lung removed due to stage 3 cancer.

They are short 6 pints of blood from his surgery. If any forum members in the Manila area would like to give I am sure it would be appreciated.

Tom is the day manager at Margarita Station in Angeles. He is a really good guy. They have been having trouble getting blood because they keep rejecting the donors. I understand at this point they will accept any blood type.

I hope someone can help them out.

I put this here Paul because it wouldn't let me post in the other area. You can move it if you like.

Daisy
Hi Everyone. I just read in a newsletter I receive that Tom Donnely is in UST hospital in Manila. He just had one lung removed due to stage 3 cancer.

They are short 6 pints of blood from his surgery. If any forum members in the Manila area would like to give I am sure it would be appreciated.

Tom is the day manager at Margarita Station in Angeles. He is a really good guy. They have been having trouble getting blood because they keep rejecting the donors. I understand at this point they will accept any blood type.

I put this here Paul because it wouldn't let me post in the other area. You can move it if you like.

Tom, What's the blood type? Thanks.

tom_shor

Tom, What's the blood type? Thanks.

Originally it was O+ but the latest update says they will accept any type

Paul

I offer my sincerest apologies, as I have just now seen this thread for the first time.

Tom, do you have an updated regarding this gentleman?

tom_shor
I offer my sincerest apologies, as I have just now seen this thread for the first time.

Tom, do you have an updated regarding this gentleman?

He had to go back into surgery and he is having problems with his fluids meaning possible kidney trouble. It looks like they are still down about 16 pints due to his second surgery.

Anyone who is interested can check his status at http://www.see.org/tom.pdf

They are also running a fundraiser to help with the medical costs which have now exceeded P1,000,000.

texas

Any news on,Roger Webb?

Terp
Any news on,Roger Webb?

Sorry to say he passed away a week or so ago. For more information you might want to contact the Retired Activities Office at [email protected]

Dewey