Greetings!  Do you know anybody who carries Hunter ceiling fans besides the Cebu Home Builders store?  We are specifically looking for the Hunter New Castle ceiling fan that comes with the light kit.  Please provide websites, addresses, and phone numbers if you have suggestions.  I would also consider purchasing online and having shipped in if the price is better.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• smokey

• Brucewayne

• Thelandofku-an

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This does not necessarily mean they are pirated goods. This just means the parent company has licensed them to be made elsewhere. This is extremely common in todays world. 

Still factory seconds and still junk. The low quality sold here under the same names as the high quality items sold in the states and elsewhere tells me and most thinking people that seconds are the

Gaisano Country Mall has capacitors from 1 to 5 Uf upstairs in the appliance dept, prices 60-180 Php.

SkyMan

I think Ace Hardware carries 1 or 2 models of Hunter fans.  Don't have any other details than that.  Ordering from Oz may be your cheapest bet.

smokey

I think Ace Hardware carries 1 or 2 models of Hunter fans.  Don't have any other details than that.  Ordering from Oz may be your cheapest bet.

the new store wilcor and i have see a few in ayala but selection is not large but prices are how would shipping work you mean thru the store or on line and how solid is the delivery 

towboat72

i have two hunter ceiling fans in my home (in compostela) and have trouble with both of them.the have capasters --not spelled right-- and they go out  so the fan speed is very slow .in the US i love hunter but ive heard and had a lot of prob in cebu .

they were pretty pricey when i bought them  and i cought hell from the wife but i thought  it was brand name  and would be good fans .

i bought both of these  from ace hardware.

Headshot

In the Ace Hardware in Consolacion Mall, they have five or six models of Hunter fans and fan/lights. They also have some other brands for comparison.

smokey

i have hunter throughout my house and they have been used now 8 years only one is giving me a hard time all came from the usa i like the remote control so i dont have to get out of bed to turn it off when it suddenly gets cold some nights.. i positioned the fans close to the air con units to spread the air

Thelandofku-an

i have two hunter ceiling fans in my home (in compostela) and have trouble with both of them.the have capasters --not spelled right-- and they go out  so the fan speed is very slow .in the US i love hunter but ive heard and had a lot of prob in cebu .

they were pretty pricey when i bought them  and i cought hell from the wife but i thought  it was brand name  and would be good fans .

i bought both of these  from ace hardware.

Gaisano Country Mall has capacitors from 1 to 5 Uf upstairs in the appliance dept, prices 60-180 Php.

• Like 1
SkyMan

the new store wilcor and i have see a few in ayala but selection is not large but prices are how would shipping work you mean thru the store or on line and how solid is the delivery

Well, if I were to try to get them from Oz and have someone there that can buy them and put them in a BBBox I think you could get 2 per BBBox.  My wife's aunt lives near Perth and some of the members here transit fairly often.
  • 3 weeks later...
Thelandofku-an

HUNTER CEILING FANS 30% off until MARCH 31st.

HANDYMAN HARDWARE

• Like 1

HANDYMAN HARDWARE

Might have a look.    Where is this shop?

Thelandofku-an

Might have a look.    Where is this shop?

In Cebu at Robinsons malls and stores plus Ayala.

Edited by Thelandofku-an!

Of course.  Thank you.

Brucewayne

Park Mall as well.

Brucewayne

You have to remember that most name brand appliances here are factory seconds, reconditioned defectives or just plain outright pirated goods.

I bought a Carrier air conditioner a few years back and it lasted about two years and the compressor conked out.

I took it to the Carrier dealership in the city where they told me this model # is not one of theirs and the compressor says it was made in China, so it could not be fixed.

• Like 1