457 visa, Do you know someone who can help me about this?

I am currently in cebu. My employer wants me to work with him in Australia. I am a newbie.

Please help me anyone?

Headshot

What is your citizenship?

I have around 9 staff at any one time on 457's in Australia. What would you like to know?

Mattfromnz

Literally just got mine approved yesterday. For me and my Filipina Fiance. Finished requirements a week ago (Supply evidence of relationship etc and get chest xrays) and was approved 7 days later.

Your company needs to handle it from their end. My company is paying the $2500 fees and we delt with a great lady. Her details are:

Elsa Möller   

Director: Migration Direct   

Mara no. 0102 301  

T  + 61(0)3 9533 4182   

F  + 61(0)3 9533 4812   

M + 61(0)417 813 439   

W www.migrationdirect.com   

E [email protected] 

Hope this helps

Literally just got mine approved yesterday. For me and my Filipina Fiance. Finished requirements a week ago (Supply evidence of relationship etc and get chest xrays) and was approved 7 days later.

Your company needs to handle it from their end. My company is paying the $2500 fees and we delt with a great lady. Her details are:

Elsa Möller   

Director: Migration Direct   

Mara no. 0102 301  

T  + 61(0)3 9533 4182   

F  + 61(0)3 9533 4812   

M + 61(0)417 813 439   

W www.migrationdirect.com   

E [email protected] 

Hope this helps

Hi Matt, Im guessing you are a Kiwi.. do you have to have a 457 visa to work in Australia, I was under the impression that there is ( or was ) a reciprocal arrangement between OZ and NZ

Mattfromnz

Hi Matt, Im guessing you are a Kiwi.. do you have to have a 457 visa to work in Australia, I was under the impression that there is ( or was ) a reciprocal arrangement between OZ and NZ

Hi Gus,

Im a British born Kiwi. So need a 457 for Aus, cus I never got around to getting my citizenship in NZ afer 28yrs.  :)

mikejwoodnz

Hi Gus,

Im a British born Kiwi. So need a 457 for Aus, cus I never got around to getting my citizenship in NZ afer 28yrs.  :)

Mattfromuk you are a Pom not a Kiwi - noway in hell would NZ grant your fiancée any sort of Visa to accompany you to work in Australia as "fiancées" don't exist under our Immigration or equal rights legislation because that would discriminate against homosexuals who NZ logic says (the homosexuals) can't be an engaged couple for one thing. This may change with gay marriage about to happen as opposed to Civil Unions. Not that  am suggesting your fiancée or yourself is gay rather I am pointing out to the Forum that this was handled from your UK citizenship. Congratulations by the way :yahoo: . I don't think you realise how difficult  NZ Immigration is   :back_stab:

Mattfromnz

Still consider myself a Kiwi over a Pom any day (No disrespect to Poms). 3 yrs in the UK vs 28 in NZ. Im a Kiwi.

NZ allowed Claire to come to NZ with me for a few weeks under a defacto status. Just had to prove we had been together for more than a year.
And in Aus, under my 457 Visa, she was granted now for the second time, a defacto visa which gives her full rights to work in Aus. It was really quite simple.

I think that if you just follow the guidelines, its not that tough.

If we were going to NZ, Claire would apply as a working visa, with me being the PR that would sponsor her. It was pretty straight forward too and only about 12,000php.

ozboy

Did you turn off the lights before you left Matt? :yahoo: