ACR13A Visa. Current indo needed

mpt1947

Took me a while - look at this page from BoI

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1500&Itemid=78

In an effort not to be "taken" by a helpful immigration officer, call Mandaue explain the situation and ask what to expect upon arrival.

I have found Mandaue to be very helpful and many go out of their way to make sure I understand what is and isn't expected of me or my pocket book.

Mattfromnz

2012 I was meant to check in in Feb. Arrived in Cebu from Australia in May. I had no problems coming in. I went to immigration and paid a 350php penalty and all was sweet.

I appreciate the input guys.  

My visa is 3 yrs old so 2 more years before the ICard needs to be renewed.   Only refering to the yearly 310 peso fee.   I fully intend to go to Mandaue BOI the day after I arrive and pay the 310 pesos.

Just was not sure how BOI at Manila would treat this.

Mattfromnz

You will have no problems. They really aren't that smart to figure out you haven't had your check in.

Voyager

This will be interesting since his wife wants nothing to do with him.How do you have a ACR13A when the wife wants to get rid of the guy Have to love the Philippines.

hookedtothenet

My visa is 3 yrs old so 2 more years before the ICard needs to be renewed.

Ahhh!  That info would have been helpful to know in your original post! LOL! ;)

Your post gave me the impression that you had to 'renew 'your Icard by that date, giving the impression that your Visa was also expired, when in fact you were not talking about renewing at all, just your annual reporting!

Shouldn't be too much drama in that case :)

SkyMan

I went to immigration and paid a 350php penalty and all was sweet.

I don't think you should have paid a penalty:

http://immigration.g...=1500&Itemid=78

Did you read that?

Ledesma also warned that those who did report will be deemed improperly documented aliens, thus making them liable for deportation.

:shocked:

Edited by SkyMan
Headshot

I appreciate the input guys.  

My visa is 3 yrs old so 2 more years before the ICard needs to be renewed.   Only refering to the yearly 310 peso fee.   I fully intend to go to Mandaue BOI the day after I arrive and pay the 310 pesos.

Just was not sure how BOI at Manila would treat this.

You should have no problem entering the country. When you go to Mandaue, be prepared with a little extra cash. You WILL be required to pay a late penalty. Don't argue it...just pay the fee and penalty, get the receipt, and be on your way.

BTW, the penalty amount should show up on the receipt. If it doesn't, then you can ask why. If you want, you can use your cell phone to record the conversation. The office of the Ombudsman was created to put an end to that kind of stuff. Do, however, expect to have to pay a penalty. 350 pesos was mentioned above.

Edited by Headshot

I read on the back of my I-Card which is a 13A permanent one the following " For failure to report within the first 60 days of every year an administrative fine not exceeding PHP 100.00 or upon conviction be punished by a fine not excedding PHP 200.00 or imprisonment for not more than 6 months or both ( SEC 10, PAR 2, RA562, AS amended by RA751 )" From what i read there you will have an extra PHP 100.00 to pay when you do finally get around to do your annual reporting and nothing more. Total PHP 410.00.

PapaRay

This will be interesting since his wife wants nothing to do with him.How do you have a ACR13A when the wife wants to get rid of the guy Have to love the Philippines.

No divorce in Philippines, 13a is still active unless revoked by immigration for some reason

Thelandofku-an

I read on the back of my I-Card which is a 13A permanent one the following " For failure to report within the first 60 days of every year an administrative fine not exceeding PHP 100.00 or upon conviction be punished by a fine not excedding PHP 200.00 or imprisonment for not more than 6 months or both ( SEC 10, PAR 2, RA562, AS amended by RA751 )" From what i read there you will have an extra PHP 100.00 to pay when you do finally get around to do your annual reporting and nothing more. Total PHP 410.00.

Or the six months "free hotel" clause?

SkyMan

No divorce in Philippines, 13a is still active unless revoked by immigration for some reason

Like wearing your slippers in the pool?