Serious Situation

tomaw

I am not going to go through and read all of the advice others have given you, because I know what they have told you.

I will add that, apparently, you did not spend much time actually reading threads on this site PRIOR to visiting the Philippines for the first time.

In your best interest, I will tell you this. File for divorce and dump her. She is no good, without question, for even stating such a thing as "you are a bad provider". If she were not a scammer before (probably was), she has never even seen a job that paid her $350 USD per month, in her life.

............. I finaly got my wife's opinion on this. She was shocked that she'd refuse $350 a month! Her distain for this girl was even stronger than the guys comments. She said this girl and her family are all very bad people and make other Fipinos look bad as well. Edited by tomaw
  • Like 3
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaw

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After I read your post i didnt know whether to laugh or to cry !  Your profile says that you never visited the Phil, so I assume you came just the one time, met her and instantly married her ???   W

If it isnt too embarrassing perhaps you could start a thread detailing just how you got yourself into this mess.  It might be one of the most informative threads on the whole forum and could help thou

Honestly..........I do not see a happy ending for you in this. If she is already telling you that your a "bad provider" then it is a sign of bad things to come. You are being generous at $350 a month

Posted Images

tomaw

I know if I had to live on that amount--I sure as hell would not be out blowing my money on the bull crap that so many filipinos do.

I would rather have my money to feed my family tomorrow than to blow it on booze and parties today !!!

wouldn't anyone who thinks rationally ????

................ ''IF'' ......? Also if you are at all famliar with this forum you wil know that a lot of expats can be just as irratioal.

................ ''IF'' ......? Also if you are at all famliar with this forum you wil know that a lot of expats can be just as irratioal.

Well I didn't raise 2.5  kids alone with very little help by making dumb decisions with the money --- I see guys posting their budgets living in the Philippines that are more than the budget I allow myself here in the states

I had boats--jet ski's-ATVs for my kids as they grew up--they never wanted for anything and sure never missed a meals cuz daddy was out blowing the money at the bar

It's called priorities

Edited by KID
  • Like 2
tomaw

Well I didn't raise 2.5 kids alone with very little help by making dumb decisions with the money --- I see guys posting their budgets living in the Philippines that are more than the budget I allow myself here in the states

I had boats--jet ski's-ATVs for my kids as they grew up--they never wanted for anything and sure never missed a meals cuz daddy was out blowing the money at the bar

It's called priorities

.................. You're right about the expat's budgets. Some are rediclulas. My wife's family lives on about $400 a month. They don't booz and party. Seldom do they ask us for help You can't compare your life with the average Filipino. How many Filipinos buy jet skis for their kids?
smokey

.................. You're right about the expat's budgets. Some are rediclulas. My wife's family lives on about $400 a month. They don't booz and party. Seldom do they ask us for help You can't compare your life with the average Filipino. How many Filipinos buy jet skis for their kids?

i dont know two of ours have I pads.. but i don't still have the old lap top , last year someone was accused of damaging a 45,000 peso cell phone in the news.. and the people sure were not white..dont fool yourself there is more money then most Americans live on in the Philippines its just in a select few's hands.  One of the residents where we live purchased a new Honda pilot for his daughters 18 th birthday and he is a local 

tomaw

i dont know two of ours have I pads.. but i don't still have the old lap top , last year someone was accused of damaging a 45,000 peso cell phone in the news.. and the people sure were not white..dont fool yourself there is more money then most Americans live on in the Philippines its just in a select few's hands. One of the residents where we live purchased a new Honda pilot for his daughters 18 th birthday and he is a local

................... Yes, as you said, ''the select few.''
ellenbrook2001

now let be very objective first why did you marry the girl?

did you found realy in love with her/

have you been forced too the marriage.

did you have the impression the girl did love you or play games with you?

why you didnt talk about money before the weeding saying for example you are not rich even you are ? then say too her okay while i am back overseas i understand you need a little money will be only able too afford so much? that all.

now if shes did react badly then you know was a warning bell?

unfortunaly the soon a philippina girl enter a relationship with a foreigner all friends and family will say woww foreigner you are going too be rich?then a much he give you a month,woww you luky ,or that all he give you oh very selfish,or the family will say my daugther do not forget us,you know we are poor ,ect many girls dreaming, or know a girl marry abroad or the guy send a lot money back here too feed all the family ,or even build a new house but many girls do not realised many foreigners are not rich only pay the bill and mortgage.

i know one girl marry a guy or shes meet on line then when he come here visit for the firdt time the dad give him a lecture you know if you meet my daughter and get close too her you must marry her ?anywhere the guy marry the girl then she want too USA so the girl did star too ask money for the family but the guy reply listen you a did marry you, not your family that all he say no money that all.

then shes decided too work ,and bought her a car but shes become pregnant?so shes did stay home still no money send back home? did talk last week with her parents then they say well the guy do not help fine we understand has long are daughter hes happy there that the most important ,at last her family got brain.they are now a happy couple  the girl chat a lot too my fiancee saying shes was ignorant thinking all foreigner rich and did learn they have too live there  all very expensive.mortgage for house ,loan for car.then no much left in the end of the month .

so be firm no hes no that all.

• Like 1
Thelandofku-an

Ellenbrook: (Words from the Philippine viewpoint).

"unfortunaly the soon a philippina girl enter a relationship with a foreigner all friends and family will say woww foreigner you are going too be rich?then a much he give you a month,woww you luky ,or that all he give you oh very selfish,or the family will say my daugther do not forget us,you know we are poor ,ect many girls dreaming, or know a girl marry abroad or the guy send a lot money back here too feed all the family ,or even build a new house but many girls do not realised many foreigners are not rich only pay the bill and mortgage.

her parents then they say well the guy do not help fine we understand has long are daughter hes happy there that the most importan" 

They say the truth comes 'from the mouths of babes', I have heard the same story from most decent Filipinas, thanks El.

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
Paul

I just banned three members from this topic.

More to come, as I find them.

If you are logged in and can read this, you have not been banned from the topic.

Stay on topic, people.

Edited by Paul
Thelandofku-an

remember how many filipinoes live in a culture of "borrowing"

the same 50 peso's goes around the barangay 100 times a month and never actually gets paid back

Same as the hammer, the saw, the ladder...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So if you were married at the last half of February, it's more than possible all your marriage documents are still in the local barangay/municipal offices and there is 99.5% chance they are still working in paper and not computer. It would be reasonably easy and inexpensive to organise to have those papers destroyed before they were sent on to the NSO. This would save years of heartache and massive expense getting an annulment. Get back there or find a friend to visit the municipal and have the documents destroyed and get it happening quickly.