Well, hello!

austwin

hint: It's close to Maasin. That's all I can tell you. :P

Thats OK I live on a small continent.

hint.   it's South of the Pilippines... Thats all I can tell you. :P ........ :sarcasm:

But I try to get over to the Philippines a few times a year, I have a small beachhouse on a small island over there..... Hint: it's in the North of Cebu.  :P

Once a year or so I will travel to another destination within the Philippines or one of the neighboring countries that are accesible Ex- Cebu or Manila. 

But I really enjoy comming over here and have some great friends over here ...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• austwin

• battleborn

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the forum. Use it as you would. Whatever question you ask will elicit many responses, I am sure. But having been born in Leyte, you'd know a lot more than very many here about the Philippi

Well...this is a predominantly expat (or wannabe expat) forum. Since most expats in the Philippines are male, it would follow that most forum members are male. However, don't let that put you off. The

Well, there are a lot of topics about friendly females, of course.  Hahaahaha

Married Kano

Thats OK I live on a small continent.

hint.   it's South of the Pilippines... Thats all I can tell you. :P ........ :sarcasm:

But I try to get over to the Philippines a few times a year, I have a small beachhouse on a small island over there..... Hint: it's in the North of Cebu.  :P

Once a year or so I will travel to another destination within the Philippines or one of the neighboring countries that are accesible Ex- Cebu or Manila. 

But I really enjoy comming over here and have some great friends over here ...

So Many people from OZ make the trip each year. I don't think I could force myself to ever leave the Philippines again. After being here for 10 years, it's more like home that home was!!

austwin

So Many people from OZ make the trip each year. I don't think I could force myself to ever leave the Philippines again. After being here for 10 years, it's more like home that home was!!

I would live in the Phil's in a New York Minute, and your right I do force myself to go back. But the time isn't right yet but it ain't far away either....

So for now a break for two or three weeks at a time a few times a year is the best I can do.  Life in Oz can be a ratrace and to escape it by going and lying in a hammock on a quiet island and zoning out of life in OZ has to be done to be appreciated.