Well, hello!

I'm originally from Leyte, now living in Florida. Google led me to this site after searching how to get a gun license in the Philippines (ha!) and I'm glad it did. Although I never lived in Cebu, I love the city, and when I go visit (hopefully this year) I'll stay there for sure, and it's good to have some people who I can ask for recommendations, tips, guides especially that I haven't been back for almost 6 years now and have no idea what it's like back in PI already, aside from what I heard that prices have gone way higher, eeek!. It's always helpful.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• austwin

• Headshot

• battleborn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the forum. Use it as you would. Whatever question you ask will elicit many responses, I am sure. But having been born in Leyte, you'd know a lot more than very many here about the Philippi

Well...this is a predominantly expat (or wannabe expat) forum. Since most expats in the Philippines are male, it would follow that most forum members are male. However, don't let that put you off. The

Well, there are a lot of topics about friendly females, of course.  Hahaahaha

Welcome to the forums!

SkyMan

Laurie perhaps?  You left the Phils about the time I arrived.  Prices haven't changed a lot I think, it's just the effect of the declining dollar.

:welcome2:    btw, this forum is about all the RP not just Cebu.

Mandingo

Hi Laurie and welcome to the forum!

CardiacKid

Hi Laurie, Welcome to the Forums. We moved here in 2005 from Jacksonville. Kids and grandkids still in Florida.  :welcome:

Peter C

aside from what I heard that prices have gone way higher

welcome Lauie, but you will be surprised how traffic has worsened.

Edited by Peter C

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I just joined the forum last night and it kept me awake until 2 am reading the posts, haha. Lots of interesting topics and insightful posts/responses.

Laurie perhaps?  You left the Phils about the time I arrived.  Prices haven't changed a lot I think, it's just the effect of the declining dollar.

:welcome2:    btw, this forum is about all the RP not just Cebu.

Actually, it's Laura, but my friends in the Philippines would always call me Lauie and I like how it sounds better  :P.

welcome Lauie, but you will be surprised how traffic has worsened.

I bet. 

ALOHA, welcome and nice to meet you here!

Headshot

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I just joined the forum last night and it kept me awake until 2 am reading the posts, haha. Lots of interesting topics and insightful posts/responses.

That can happen. Welcome to LinC Forums.