bacolod immigration office

panther

wow nice surprise in and out in 15 minutes for extension compared to cebu never out of there under 2 hours in over 2 years stay .

udonthani

I managed it in less than that in November. I put the stopwatch on the moment I filled in the form and handed it in. They asked for the money 2 minutes later. It was all done and dusted in 8 minutes. For me,. a record.

the office also opens at 7am, not 8am like Cebu and if you are staying in town it is in walking distance early in the morning when it is cool. Also very easy to get there and away by jeepney.

but you should have been getting in and out of the Mandaue office in less than 2 hours, if you go early it should take about an hour. In fact Cebu is remarkably consistent. I've timed the last 4 I took there and each of them were between 50 and 60 minutes.

panther

well sometimes when i went in cebu you could hardly get in the door and other times its been only half full,but arriving anywhere near lunch hour will certainly not help as everyone seems to down tools at the same time.