Times always change look close at this old add

smokey

post-35-0-41127200-1362330815_thumb.jpg   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  look at the company 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2

Anheuser - Busch didn't just sit still and wait for prohibition to end.

InternetTough

Up until some point in the early 1950s it was possible to see ads with supposed quotations from doctors recommending that one smoke cigarettes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/07/business/media/07adco.html?_r=0

When I was working in Korea, I was surprised at how many young westerners smoked. There was even an English MA in chemistry who argued (between smoking sessions) that it wasn't proven that cigarettes caused cancer.

Edited by InternetTough
smokey

Up until some point in the early 1950s it was possible to see ads with supposed quotations from doctors recommending that one smoke cigarettes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/07/business/media/07adco.html?_r=0

When I was working in Korea, I was surprised at how many young westerners smoked. There was even an English MA in chemistry who argued (between smoking sessions) that it wasn't proven that cigarettes caused cancer.

isnt he the same teacher who said there is NO proof that bears shit in the woods..

RogerDat

Greetings! In 1976, in Angles, they gave SM dark to toddlers cause it had loads of vitamin B.

Alfred E. Neuman

A lot of Pinays are still made to drink Vino Kulafu a few days after giving birth for "cleansing ".

• Like 1
lazydays

isnt he the same teacher who said there is NO proof that bears shit in the woods..

post-6307-0-91186800-1362361557_thumb.jpg