Tourist/Spousal Visa question(USA)

smokey

What men?  Are you saying all men?  I went to Angeles one day to meet a friend.  Didn't like it and left.Rules violation, but my granddaughter is almost 1.  We're talking about tourist visas for wives so how does either type visa make the American tax payers more or less responsible?Maybe but way OT.Well, sex tourists don't tend to marry the girl.  But if they do, they have every right to a K-1 so I really don't see the point you're trying to make.

then tell me why are 99 out of 100 so called tourist are MEN  ,, ok lets go with your reason the reason many men who come to the Philippines and meet very young girls on a 21 day vacation and then apply for a tourist visa to the usa are turned down because the USA government is really space aliens from area 51 ,, I think its because to many dont come back very simple really , so you think the guys go to angeles to enjoy the sun ??  or maybe to relive their old navy days..

or lets try the reason i go to girly bars is the food is better there... i buy playboy but only for the jokes,  i did not inhale ,, checks in the mail... i promise i will pull out ,, my wife did not get a tourist visa either , so if you want to go to the us apply for a K1 , them are the rules i did not make them just like i dont make the rules in the philippines governments make them and we follow them ,,, 

Edited by smokey
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• SkyMan

• shadow

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill, stop trying to think logically about this subject. You are talking about the US State Department here. Logic doesn't apply.   No...really...this is just one way your government can show their

My wife got approved first time interview for a 10 year multi entry visa. She had zero ties to the Philippines and made it clear to the interviewer.    I'd hardly call it impossible like some in thi

I know there has been much discussion on here of spouses being turned down for tourist visa, yet spousal visa seems to be basically automatic as long as income/support is no issue. My question is why

SkyMan

ok lets go with your reason the reason many men who come to the Philippines and meet very young girls on a 21 day vacation and then apply for a tourist visa to the usa are turned down because the USA government is really space aliens from area 51 ,, I think its because to many dont come back very simple really , so you think the guys go to angeles to enjoy the sun ?? or maybe to relive their old navy days..

Again, we're talking about married men so they're eligible for a K-1 so I don't understand why a K-1 or B-2 makes the American tax payer more or less responsible.
shadow

Again, we're talking about married men so they're eligible for a K-1 so I don't understand why a K-1 or B-2 makes the American tax payer more or less responsible.

A married man cannot apply for a K1 visa, nor petition for a K1 for his wife, girlfriend, or fiance!

SkyMan

K-2 then, the spousal visa is what I meant anad is what this thread is about.

Edited by SkyMan
shadow

K-2 then, the spousal visa is what I meant anad is what this thread is about.

The K2 is a child's derivative visa. The K3 is probably what you meant, and is obsolete. The IR1/CR1 are the spousal visas currently in use the most.

smokey

Well when you get a K1 you sign an agreement giving the government the right to collect from YOU any and all money the women will and can ask for and they will collect ... on a tourist visa your just saying trust me and there really cant collect squat from you if say a divorce happens ,, or your wife leaves you and moves in with her family just to many possibilities maybe if they started forcing the guys to sign the agreement on money then more tourist visa would be approved ...its always about the money 

according to information i found on the internet there are between 300,000 to 900,000 who have overstayed or are in the usa illegally ... all of these Visa went thru ONE embassy and if the embassy is open say 220 days a year and you go back say 30 years or even 40 years how many PER day on average were approved and the people did not return,so even if they approve say 500 tourist and B1 visa a day the number is still pretty high on non compliance  

Edited by smokey
  • 5 weeks later...
tripsigg

My wife got approved first time interview for a 10 year multi entry visa. She had zero ties to the Philippines and made it clear to the interviewer. 

I'd hardly call it impossible like some in this thread want to....

I'm of the opinion that spouses of US citizens who have been married at least 5 years and have at least one child together born abroad(ie CRBA issued) should be given a tourist visa without any other questions. Why? They are in a long running relationship and it's proven to be a bonafide one by the DOS. If the wife then decides to stay in the US, then let her apply for AOS. This would fix the broken family immigration system for sure. 

• Like 3
mpt1947

Face it. As long as the "liberals" are in charge, nothing will change.

So you are telling me that these rules on Visas have only been around since 2009?  I have a friend that I met in 2005, she applied for a Visa in 2005 to visit her relatives already in the US - she was told she would probably have to wait 10 years.  Let me see the Republicans held the House, Senate and the Presidency - but don't worry when then Liberals take over it will get really bad....