Debit card problem

ed villas

As for fees, even if you do not pay an atm fee, keep in mind you are paying a foreign currency exchange fee and that can vary from bank to bank....and it can add up.

yes thats true, usually its 1% if you use a bank atm debt card BUT that can vary if your using a "bank" like BOA/wells/capt 1.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kreole

• Paul

• Dolsos

• GoHuk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all members coming to the ph for the first time let this be a lesson.Always come with 2 of each,ATM and CREDIT cards from different banks to cover these situations and be sure and double check with yo

I learned that one the hard way last year after having my pocket picked... now i have 2 Debit cards for the account , one stays in a safe place, tied to my travel account.. I only transfer enough into

They should be able to reset you pin have them fed ex it to you.  Or call them see if they can do it by phone

As for fees, even if you do not pay an atm fee, keep in mind you are paying a foreign currency exchange fee and that can vary from bank to bank....and it can add up.

yes thats true, usually its 1% if you use a bank atm debt card BUT that can vary if your using a "bank" like BOA/wells/capt 1.

I am getting the money sent in USD, so as not to incur any exchange fees.  I still need to know where is the best location near Fuente Osmenia to pick up my money without having to pay a fee to receive it?  WU calls it's fee some kind of a "tax", as if is is required by the government,  but we all know it is a add-on scam from the locals.  Oh so many ways to lose your money here....