Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll try to be a good citizen. I did get banned from one thread already, but hopefully it was just my sense of humour being misunderstood :D I'm Aussie, after all.

4 previous posts and you already got banned ???         :steve:  :steve:  :steve:

gives you a reason to make another new account to try and beat the record huh Davao

I thought I could go for an even more impressive record (Queenslander!) and argue the point here in the hope of getting banned from my own welcome thread  :hi: , but thought I'd better not alienate the entire expat community before I even get there. :D

Davaoeno

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll try to be a good citizen. I did get banned from one thread already, but hopefully it was just my sense of humour being misunderstood :D I'm Aussie, after all.

4 previous posts and you already got banned ???         :steve:  :steve:  :steve:

gives you a reason to make another new account to try and beat the record huh Davao

nah, 9 accounts is about all I can handle at one time.  It gets so confusing sometimes!   My favorites is when 3 of us argue amongst ourselves.  I even got Phil to give likes to a couple of us !! hahaha

• Like 1