Gday.

I'm David from Brisbane. I'm planning to be in Cebu from the start of April or May until the start of September this year. I do webdev and seo, and so I can do my work online remotely.

I've been to the Phils once before (Samar) and like lots of things about the country. For example, I love the faith of many of the people and the lower cost of living. I hope to eat two to three kilos of mangoes every week. On the other hand, Australia's cost of living is tough for me. 

This forum has given me great information. Posts about visas and costs of living have helped me to get a good idea of what I'm in for and how I can do this. Thanks.

Welcome David. You have come to the right place if you seek information about Cebu. I think you will find this web site very helpful. I sure did.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

hiya dave,

hey, if you can do your work online then i don't see much of a problem for you to get along quite well here. plenty of us do and we're not exactly mensa candidates! it may take some adjusting, but i'm sure you can suffer thru some scantly clad swollen sweetie lounging about in your pad while you work :)

welcome to the forum and see ya around in a few months!

fred

guadalupe

:welcome:  :welcome:

phoning it in cos I am to tired to write welcome to the forums 

oO

R

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll try to be a good citizen. I did get banned from one thread already, but hopefully it was just my sense of humour being misunderstood :D I'm Aussie, after all.

Davaoeno

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll try to be a good citizen. I did get banned from one thread already, but hopefully it was just my sense of humour being misunderstood :D I'm Aussie, after all.

4 previous posts and you already got banned ???         :steve:  :steve:  :steve:

Hi David...welcome from a melbourne boy n too bad the brisy bears r slowly sliding down the ladder, but i suppose you r a leagues fan but sorry the storm sure shook you northerners up :yahoo:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

4 previous posts and you already got banned ???         :steve:  :steve:  :steve:

gives you a reason to make another new account to try and beat the record huh Davao

• Like 1

G`day Dave. Welcome fellow SEQ-lander.   Go the maroons !  I would like to second toppers sentiments about this site. 

See youaround.