newbee

tim1967

hello to all. i guess i should have started here first, but anyway my name is tim my wife is marisa. and we bought some property in panglao  about 1 year ago. soon we will be building our retirement  home. i was station in the Philippines back in the early 80's for  18 months. and since then i have returned many many times. i have traveled all over the philippines over the years.  but any way i am from wisconsin USA and my wife is from general santos  in southern mindinao . we will be moving to panglao in the summer of 2014 if all goes well. and i hope to meet some new friends here. so take care and i hope to see you soon

CardiacKid

Welcome to the Forum. Were you stationed at Clark or Subic? 

Welcome to LinC forums, Tim. Good luck in building your retirement home in Panglao. Congrats!

i was in subic with MWHS-1 i i walk the fence on guard duty playing with the monkeys.

• Like 1

Which part of Wisconsin are you in Tim? I'm going to Madison in May for a vacation.

Which part of Wisconsin are you in Tim? I'm going to Madison in May for a vacation.

MrSuave i live in madison. my wife and i would love to visit you in may. when im able to pm you i will give you my contact info

• Like 1
RogerDat

Greetings! Do you know an old fireman in Madisan named Daspit? Red haired and freckles, with bright blue eyes?

He would be about 60 now, former USAF. And would kill for Old Style Beer.

Second edit! VERY bad eyes!

Edited by RogerDat

Greetings! Do you know an old fireman in Madisan named Daspit? Red haired and freckles, with bright blue eyes?

He would be about 60 now, former USAF. And would kill for Old Style Beer.

Second edit! VERY bad eyes!

sorry roger,i do not know him. i only move here about 5 yrs ago and madison is a big town