New also sort of

SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Hey hey   how  is everyone....  Well   been a member  of this  website  for a few years      though  I have not seen  the big fella that started  this site up for a long time          Alot of  u probably  know me already   or have seen  me in and around  cebu     though  obviously  I probably  go by a different  name then  Somerandomguy  

I have  been  living  here mostly  for almost  5 years and recently  decided  to actually to stay      ( though probably insanity  has alot to do with that particular decisssion   char     actually  love it here  in this country...)  

I am  Australian   34 years  old        been  known to love  the occasional  beer  though   these days   I tend not to drink at all   

Memeber  of the rotary  here   in Banilad  and  i love  getting involved  in the communtiy

Call me Josh   if u will   and I would  just  like  to say hello to everyone  here   though   I have been a member  for quiet sometime.

Also Paul  if u r reading this   havent  seen u around  for awhile mate   but these days  I dont really  hang out  at the regular  drinking spots

cebubird

Hey hey   how  is everyone....  Well   been a member  of this  website  for a few years      though  I have not seen  the big fella that started  this site up for a long time          Alot of  u probably  know me already   or have seen  me in and around  cebu     though  obviously  I probably  go by a different  name then  Somerandomguy  

I have  been  living  here mostly  for almost  5 years and recently  decided  to actually to stay      ( though probably insanity  has alot to do with that particular decisssion   char     actually  love it here  in this country...)  

I am  Australian   34 years  old        been  known to love  the occasional  beer  though   these days   I tend not to drink at all   

Memeber  of the rotary  here   in Banilad  and  i love  getting involved  in the communtiy

Call me Josh   if u will   and I would  just  like  to say hello to everyone  here   though   I have been a member  for quiet sometime.

Also Paul  if u r reading this   havent  seen u around  for awhile mate   but these days  I dont really  hang out  at the regular  drinking spots

Good for you about getting involved in your community. I have tried here where I live, but it just seems that the first words out of anyone's mouth is---"We need-give us, etc etc.

Im sure Paul will answer sooner or later, but he is in Cambodia.

If you go by Josh, I think I have talked to you at Emerald.  Belated welcome.