New to the forum

Hi all my mane is Norm & my wife Grace we just arrived back in Cebu Jan14th we come every year and have for  about the last 12yr's for about 5 to 6 months and then go back to the US in South Carolina . We have a home  here in Catmonda-an and building a new house about 10k futher north in Bawo.  I am retired US Navy in 1984 did 24yr's. I hope i can figure out how to navagate this site as i am looking for some input on some one who has put in a water well in the north part of Cebu any help would be great. I know i can not list my e mail or phone number so i think i have to keep checking this area of the forum. 

Again good to be here  Norm

towboat72

water wells are easy to have done here ,we had one done twoyears ago .went down 93 ft

.i wanted to instal a submersible pump but ended up putting in a jet pump which has worked fine

welcome to the site.just dawned on me in still on the welcome page  SORRY

Headshot

Welcome Norm. The site isn't really very difficult to navigate. Even Broden and Paul can do it (usually).

:wave:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi norm my name is turner new in this forum and it nice to meet you

Mandingo

Welcome to the forum to both you and your wife!

Headshot

Hi norm my name is turner new in this forum and it nice to meet you

Turner, start an introduction thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. :cool: