credit card advance?

Equitable bank across SM used to do them. Any banks in Cebu do them now?

If so, anyone know the limits and forex they give?

smokey

wow with the interest they charge sounds like its the old... danger will robbinson 

Jim Sibbick

No place I know of now. Many banks will just tell you to use the ATM machine.

Nangulo

Just walk in and ask.  Otherwise, use the ATM.

ed villas

If so, anyone know the limits and forex they give?

the rate will depend on the mastercard/visa rate in effect at that time, the limit, is up the bank and what is your cash advance limit,

did not know that banks here now did cash advances in person, always in the past had to use the atm.

good luck in trying to do this/

Just walk in and ask. Otherwise, use the ATM.

well you can if one had a PIN NUMBER

UPDATE:

The BDO in N. Reclamation will do up to 50k peso a day over the counter. Allegedly they use the FOREX rate posted in BDO.

Passport and 2nd ID required. 

This is for your overseas visa card obviously.

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

Well that is really not obvious.  What if it is an overseas Mastercard?  Does it matter if it is issued in Canda, US or any other country?  Good of you to give us the info but now we need the rest of the story  :hyper:

Well that is really not obvious.  What if it is an overseas Mastercard?  Does it matter if it is issued in Canda, US or any other country?  Good of you to give us the info but now we need the rest of the story  :hyper:

I'd guess the requirements for a cash advance for a credit card issued in the Philippines would be more liberal. But yeah, I have a credit card issued in the USA. When BDO was Equitable Bank, the limit was 200k peso I think. 

RogerDat

Greetings! That bank accross the street from the front of SM, it will give cash advance of minimum US $500 per transaction. The atm, if you have a PIN # will give P10,000. ID passport, and second.