• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• poby

• Davaoeno

• Scottiev

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking that her vaginal muscles locked because she died !  [ and not the other way around]   Of course with some women its hard to tell if they are still alive or not when you are in them !! 

Actually, Dave, if a woman has great muscle control, and has exercised her floor muscles very well, she can have amazing control over the man while he is inside her. A woman, well experienced, can do

I've actually heard that some journalists advocate verifying stories before publishing. But I doubt that will ever catch on here.

Posted Images

Now in sunstar:

‘Vaginal lock’ report not true: Police    

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CEBU CITY -- Police investigators denied Tuesday afternoon reports that a woman died when her partner’s genital was locked tight inside hers while having sex inside a lodging house in Mandaue City.

Investigation and Detection Management Branch-Mandaue City Police Office Chief Inspector Michael Anthony Bastes said he directed Inspector Ramil Morpos, head of the Homicide Section, to verify it after it was reported on radio and online, but it turned out not true.

Sun.Star website carried the initial story, quoting Bombo Radyo, but took it down after the police denied it.

Based on police investigation, a couple checked in at Hidden Lodge in Barangay Guizo, Mandaue City around 11 a.m. Tuesday. After few minutes, the woman, believed to be around 30 years old, ran outside to ask for help as her partner had a heart attack.

The man was brought to a hospital, said police.

The couple’s identities were not disclosed as of this posting Tuesday. (Sunnex)

Now in sunstar:

‘Vaginal lock’ report not true: Police    

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CEBU CITY -- Police investigators denied Tuesday afternoon reports that a woman died when her partner’s genital was locked tight inside hers while having sex inside a lodging house in Mandaue City.

Investigation and Detection Management Branch-Mandaue City Police Office Chief Inspector Michael Anthony Bastes said he directed Inspector Ramil Morpos, head of the Homicide Section, to verify it after it was reported on radio and online, but it turned out not true.

Sun.Star website carried the initial story, quoting Bombo Radyo, but took it down after the police denied it.

Based on police investigation, a couple checked in at Hidden Lodge in Barangay Guizo, Mandaue City around 11 a.m. Tuesday. After few minutes, the woman, believed to be around 30 years old, ran outside to ask for help as her partner had a heart attack.

The man was brought to a hospital, said police.

The couple’s identities were not disclosed as of this posting Tuesday. (Sunnex)

Damned factoids

Davaoeno

The female, however, usually appears completely normal and disinterested,

Like many women in Ian's life. :D

How much interest can latex have?

silicone you idiots - silicone !!!! 

After few minutes, the woman, believed to be around 30 years old, ran outside to ask for help as her partner had a heart attack.

Ah, I see now how it was possible to think that she had actually died due to her vagina locking shut !!  Sometimes things are so similar they are hard to differentiate !.  

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i know if they wear pantyhose for too long  they can get vapor lock

The male may also make sounds, such as groaning or hissing. The female, however, usually appears completely normal and disinterested,

story of my life...

Well in light of this new evidence I am still willing to offer my services in testing the theory.  Please forward 1 pallet each KY, Astrogilde and 4 jeepney's of college girls.  

A_Simple_Man

Ha I knew it was a bs story!

I said it first . . nyah nyah . . .  :girldevil:

the biggest line of bullshit ever spouted.

• Like 1

Now in sunstar:

I've actually heard that some journalists advocate verifying stories before publishing. But I doubt that will ever catch on here.

• Like 2
goggleye

my first girlfriend in Mindanao was almost that -   When she would orgasm when i was inside her- her muscles would really clamp tightly - sometimes to the point of being uncomfortable- almost like a really strong hand grip  -but the good outweighed the bad    :air_kiss:

Davaoeno

my first girlfriend in Mindanao was almost that -   When she would orgasm when i was inside her- her muscles would really clamp tightly - sometimes to the point of being uncomfortable- almost like a really strong hand grip  -but the good outweighed the bad    :air_kiss:

maybe she was just checking to try and see if you were still inside her or not  ?  Some women have a problem that way with men who are very very small ! 

• Like 2

Brings a whole new meaning to

I am gonna fuk you to death to night ---and --- I love you longggggggggg time  :)