• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• poby

• Davaoeno

• Scottiev

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking that her vaginal muscles locked because she died !  [ and not the other way around]   Of course with some women its hard to tell if they are still alive or not when you are in them !! 

Actually, Dave, if a woman has great muscle control, and has exercised her floor muscles very well, she can have amazing control over the man while he is inside her. A woman, well experienced, can do

I've actually heard that some journalists advocate verifying stories before publishing. But I doubt that will ever catch on here.

Posted Images

how would you explain that one to your partner lol both were in other relationships wow

how would you explain that one to your partner lol both were in other relationships wow

Thought this only happened to dogs, but then again I guess they could have got cross-threaded

Me too.  Somebody should have thrown a bucket of water on them. Works for dogs. POP!

SkyMan

Why would this kill her anyway?  Him sure, but her?

She died of boredom?

Canuck Joe

Double Dam!!!

This story is too much...

poor reporter could not get names, and the man's nespi was Cut? Why....

The Curious case of Bengimans vaginal lock episode, so many questions.

Its apparently a cultural belief here that if you either have a turtle shell on you or cover the man's junk in turtle spit and he is unfaithful this will happen, hard to get the exact story through the language barrier.

Either way I dont really believe it, worst case i could see having difficulty pulling it out but not to the extent of death.  Maybe KY and Astroglide can do some research, I'll be happy to volunteer my services in this testing, sure ther'es plenty of local college girls looking for after school work we could use.

Scottiev

easy enough to mix up the Astroglide and the Locktite in the dark and heat of passion !!!

This is a medical FIRST!  Because according to Wiki:

Vaginal lock or Penis Captivus

Vaginal lock is an unconfirmed (even mythical) condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles clamp around the penis during intercourse, so firmly, it causes the male to be 'locked' inside her. 

This condition has never been medically confirmed and there are no recorded cases on record. 

First of all- the vaginal opening and walls of the vagina are lubricated, allowing for smooth, easy passage.
Second- The muscles of the vagina are not that strong, we are talking about a few muscles on the walls lining delicate tissue, Not Arnold Schwarzenegger on steroids.
Third- although cases have been reported where a woman's muscles tighten and prevent the male from penetrating (Vaginismus is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vaginal wall) No cases have been reported of the muscles spasming while the man is inside her, and additionally 'locking him in.'

It means it is the first recorded case of it happening and the first recorded case of someone dying from it and the biggest line of bullshit ever spouted.

i take it, you havent watch james bond  - because this is all true!!!   :yahoo:  :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUBrVd0GsY

• Like 1

Its apparently a cultural belief here that if you either have a turtle shell on you or cover the man's junk in turtle spit and he is unfaithful this will happen, hard to get the exact story through the language barrier.

Either way I dont really believe it, worst case i could see having difficulty pulling it out but not to the extent of death.  Maybe KY and Astroglide can do some research, I'll be happy to volunteer my services in this testing, sure ther'es plenty of local college girls looking for after school work we could use.

Yes, you are correct but not the mechanics …………… 

When I was a little girl growing up in PI, I hear stories about this although this is the first time I heard it in print.  These stories are kind of urban/rural  :rolleyes: legend in PI. 

But want to hear more bizarre from these stories???????????

Well, legend says, that the locking up of the genitals were caused by black magic with the use of turtle genitals place on one of the persons involved – usually the man.  It is usually undertaken as revenge by the betrayed wife.  Of course, the illicit pair dies only if the wife is so unforgiving and doesn’t neutralise the black magic.  Usually the wife will try to stop it in time just

enough to catch the pair in flagrante delicto and enough to humiliate the lovers.

So guys …………… BEWARE!!!

Mwuah ha ha ha ……………………….  :girldevil:  :devil:   :winking0044:  :winking0044:  :winking0044: 

:rofl:

How do turtles mate?

It is typical for the male turtle to charge the female turtle when it is about to mount and start mating with her. The male may also make sounds, such as groaning or hissing. The female, however, usually appears completely normal and disinterested, like she is just resting or basking. As the mating process generally takes several hours, the female turtle may have

the tendency to get so impatient that she wanders off to a different area to do something else, all the while with the male still attached to her! Many times the attached male will flip over to his back, and be dragged by the female.  While a novice owner might feel that the male is being harmed, this is not the case. This is natural behavior for the turtles.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Turtle-Mating---Do-You-Know-When,-How,-and-What-to-Do?&id=3898145

• Like 1

The female, however, usually appears completely normal and disinterested,

Like many women in Ian's life. :D

• Like 1